Thinking bout selling my 93? Whats it worth?

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
Black on grey cloth 93 Cobra with 29,000 and some change miles. The car is very clean. Options are sunroof, rear defrost and cd player. The car has a salvage title because it was a theft recovery. The original motor, tranny and wheels were stolen. It has brand new OEM rims and new tires. The motor is a stock shortblock out of a 93 GT with 40k on it, Edelbrock performer heads and so on. The tranny is out of my other 93 Cobra that I have so its a true 93 Cobra tranny. It does have full exhaust on it. Stock shifter, gears and so on. The car is very quiet and drives like a new car. I have the title in my hand.

I was just wanting to know what I could get out of it? I'm kind of wanting to buy a bigger boat and I can always buy another 93 down the road. Any $$$'s would be great.

Scott

Kabuki_notch

Established Member
just to get an idea I just paid 4k roller with tons of mods for my 93, theft recovery title. needed front bumper, rear bumper and spoiler paint. Im guessing in the 8-9k range please someone correct me if im wrong.

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
Kabuki_notch said:
just to get an idea I just paid 4k roller with tons of mods for my 93, theft recovery title. needed front bumper, rear bumper and spoiler paint. Im guessing in the 8-9k range please someone correct me if im wrong.
Did you just buy that black roller from NC? I looked into buying that car too.

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
Bullitt #3067 said:
What are your plans for that Black one with 78K?????????
Outlaw car!!! Its getting painted right now. 12pt funny car cage, fab 9, mini tubbed, chute, aluminum wing and tons more!!! I'll probably sell it too when its done getting painted.

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
Scott: With all the 93 Cobras You've bought and sold Your basicly controlling the market! I would say $8500-$9500.

Users who are viewing this thread