Thinking about wrapping the GT Purple

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
u meant boost. my fault, misread. but ive seen a couple dipped cars around here that look good. but ive always had some stuff turn out like shit and some stuff good. all in the prep i reckon.

NinjaBum

Established Member
Will do. I'm gonna do it after I install my springs. Wanna get the grilles swapped out as well.

I think if it were just purple it would look iffy, but black accents, piano black f14s, and gloss black boss stripes should set it off and compliment each other well.

Just trying to make it my own and not be tacky with things.

zachcrosen

Established Member
I've seen a wrapped mustang before and it looked awesome from a distance but you could see too many flaws up close for me to consider wrapping an entire car.

I love that color and say go for it if its what you want. It will look great from a distance.

NinjaBum

Established Member
My friend would be doing it and he does pretty awesome work. Probably the best guy in town when it comes to this kind of stuff. Saw the last car he wrapped and it looked flawless.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I actually like the purple. Not sure how it would look on the mustang but it would most definitely be unique.

Best part about wraps is you can always rip it off later down the line!

mercedes-cl63-amg-gets-matte-blue-wrap-and-adv1-wheels-photo-gallery_4.jpg

^ Would be pretty sexy too, not sure how it'd look on a mustang

numbnutz

Established Member
That purple on the Lambo gives me serious wood. That might be next after I get blower, headers, etc..

JOK3R

Established Member
I had a purple '95 for a while:

23OyuoO.jpg

I'd have a purple Mustang again in a heartbeat :)

NinjaBum

Established Member
Kickass. Yeah darker purples look great IMO. I'm guessing they don't make a ton of cars in that color due to a lot of car guys being homophobes and not wanting to look girly or whatever, but I think it looks great.

JOK3R

Established Member
Kickass. Yeah darker purples look great IMO. I'm guessing they don't make a ton of cars in that color due to a lot of car guys being homophobes and not wanting to look girly or whatever, but I think it looks great.

I got more compliments on my purple car than any other car in my life. It really stands out, and with the right rims, they look killer.

Part of the reason I considered buying an SRT Challenger is because they come in purple :lol:

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
I actually like the purple. Not sure how it would look on the mustang but it would most definitely be unique.

Best part about wraps is you can always rip it off later down the line!

^ Would be pretty sexy too, not sure how it'd look on a mustang
so.....
2500 bucks and a weekend worth of work.
just to rip it off?????
talk about expendable income.:bash::poke:

NinjaBum

Established Member
so.....
2500 bucks and a weekend worth of work.
just to rip it off?????
talk about expendable income.:bash::poke:

If you get 1.5 to 2 years of enjoyment out of it how is that any worse than someone spending 2k-4k on wheels just to swap them out a year later when they get bored?

Also my investment would be around 1500 including the vinyl, so you're still a grand high.

C5Reeper

Established Member
I know everyone says the purple looks great, but my vote is for the teal. That is badass :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread