Thinking about selling...what should I ask?

Pred_mech

Established Member
2012 Premium black with stone seats. Comfort package. 6M. 11,500 miles. Blower went on around 5,800 miles or so. This car has had 0 issues. Just looking at cashing out and getting a 2015.

Paxton 2200SL with 3.6 pulley, conical filter and PCV breathers
Ken Bjonnes tuned
Vortech BAP
ID1000s
Brisk plugs
Hurst line lock
MSD 2-step
3 inch catless x pipe with Flowmaster axle backs
Axle exchange DS
Airlift analog air suspension
lower control arm and sway bar relo brackets, panhard bar and adjustable upper and lower control arms
short throw shifter and shifter bracket
AMR 20 charcoal wheels 20x8.5 and 20x10 with sumitomo tires
Raxiom smoked headlights and Saleen grille
GT500 rear spoiler
Boston acoustic 6x8 front speakers, pioneer premier 3000 watt spl competition amp, 2 Kicker 12L7s in a box, Optima yellow top battery
2 gauge speed of sound pillar with autometer boost gauge and 1 aeroforce gauge
5% tint all around and 50% on the windshield
I think thats it lol.

DSCN0396_zps62879d8b.jpg

Troponin

Established Member
The bone stock 2012s with low mileage seem to be posted up on Ebay all for around $25-27k, but are all bone stock. I always believed, from there, it's all about what someone is willing to pay. I'd say you could post it up for at least $32,000.

If selling locally, check the dealers around the area to get a more accurate comp. For instance, from where I am, buying a Mustang in Houston will be different than buying one in Dallas.

Will be interested to see what others say, because I have never sold a vehicle with quite that many major mods before. In a lot of cases, it's actually better to part out the major mods and sell them separately. The Paxton and the stereo will be where you lose most of your money. JMO though

5.0 Silverback

Established Member
First off Nice ride! and you have put at least $10-15k into it.

Really is going to be hit or miss. I mean you have a TON of expensive mods so you can ask $30-35k for it. But 2014 brand new are going for after discounts/rebates 26-28k + fees at least in my area.

You are going to have to convince someone that your mods make it worth it over a new one. I would love mods like yours but we all know that aftermarket takes a huge ass hit when resale time rolls around.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Prolly better to take off what u can and sell it seperate, blower, gauges, ect. You'll probably get more in the long run.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
part it out and sell it. you'll make some of your investment back. check NADA too, i know my car has appreciated about 2k since i looked last.

clean92lx

Established Member
Definitely remove as many mods as you can, if not all of them then sell the car in stock form. Will probably sell faster with it returned to stock and you'll make a lot more of your money back.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
So i hear the order blocks are opening soon, tell us what are the options your looking for in your 2015?

vortecd

Established Member
Prolly better to take off what u can and sell it seperate, blower, gauges, ect. You'll probably get more in the long run.

This

You can try to price it the way it is right now then if nothing happens part it out

Users who are viewing this thread