thinking about magna flow cat back

BlueVenom

Established Member
I want to replace my stock cat back system. I dont like the sound that i am getting and my 2 1/2 O/R h pipe doesnt mate up all that well with the stock system.

I want to go with a total S-steel system and was looking at a magna flow 2 1/2" SS.

So i am looking for some inputs good bad ect on this system.

thanks,

Last edited:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I haven't used that setup on any of my cars. It is a good item though. It is a straight through design, so it will sound alot different. Mostly louder. ;-)

Gastrader1

Established Member
I have the 3 1/2" Magna Flow with the Magna Pack Mufflers on my 98 Cobra Convertible. We love the new sound from our car. I would recommend them to anyone.
Brian

SNK BITN

Established Member
IMO, Magnaflows sound like crap with o/r hpipe. It would sound a lot more agressive with an xpipe, too importy for me though. I think I can dig up some video of a cobra (blue infact) with o/r hpipe and straight through mufflers (dynomax I think it is). I'll post it as soon as I find it.

BlueVenom

Established Member
thanks for the input guys. i ordered my magna-flow cat back and have received it.

i am running bbk lt and o/r h pipe. i hope this combo works/sounds okay. i'll let you guys know.

thanks again for all the inputs

Users who are viewing this thread