Thinking about ditching my long tubes..

11redGT/CS

Established Member
So I got a Paxton waiting to go on and I've been thinking about going to stock manifolds and orx yeah I know they're already on there so let it be what do you guys think?

SCalla1384

Established Member
I see no point in doing that. They're on, why take them off? Let 3 very thing breath better for a more efficient setup.

scott_0

Established Member
lol why????? this makes zero sense, I mean is it going through front sensors as a result of the long tubes? unless these is some sort of adverse effect that you left out, there is no positive to removing them :dw:

Last edited:

kdaly

Established Member
Your spending money to make more power and then you are removing items that give you gains. And they are lighter than the stockers. Makes absolute no sense, now if you said you were doing it because you dont want to wake your neighbors up then that is a good reason. But you are making it louder/more HP with ORX. I'm just gonna scratch my head on this one

Last edited:

Mark Rondeau

Established Member
Unless you are having problems with the long tubes, there doesn't seem to any positives to removing them.

Jvibe92

Established Member
Only downside to headers are the o2 sensor being burned especially if on e85. If that's your reason then maybe it's worth it. Otherwise i wouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread