Thinking about coilovers

cohhbra

Established Member
I was looking around and got the idea that I wanted to start doing some suspension mods to my car. I was thinking I'd start in the front for the weight savings and do tubular k-member, coilovers, and tubular a-arms. Anyone have any pics of the stance of a cobra with coilovers and suggestions on which I should go with?

black 10th vert

Established Member
I was looking around and got the idea that I wanted to start doing some suspension mods to my car. I was thinking I'd start in the front for the weight savings and do tubular k-member, coilovers, and tubular a-arms. Anyone have any pics of the stance of a cobra with coilovers and suggestions on which I should go with?

Your best bet is to email Maximum Motorsports and ask for their recommendations based on how you plan to use the car. Even if you end up going with a cheaper package from say UPR, their recommendations will help with regard to spring rates, shock choices, etc.;-)

Teej281

Established Member
I'd only go with KW, Griggs, or MM for coilovers. And stance is up to you...ride height adjustable FTW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread