Thinking about buying this car. Opinions please

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
I am considering buying this T-bird it is in great shape '87 5.0ho comes with viper alarm with cell phone remote and all the sensors newer tires
and 75K miles on carfax. What do you think the car is worth I want to see what I should offer him.

270199.jpg

270200.jpg

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
depends on rust...if there is none and its in perfect shape i would say 2500-3. They are pretty rare as most have been beat to hell. Ive always wanted one.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Would an 87 5.0 notchback/gt/lx be good for nothing but a daily driver? Of course not...you could do anything you want to with it. Same basic car as a Stang...just in a better body as far as some are concerned.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
honestly??

no more than $1000. that is a 22 year old car, regardless of the mileage.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I don't see it being worth more than a grand. I mean they are nice cars and all, they just don't bring anything.

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
no Tbird love, I was gonna use it as a DD he says the a/c works and all so maybe good for that, i was thinking offer 1200 and see where that goes.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I have tbird love so i know how hard these cars are to find lol. Just like when someone finds a nice fox body LTD or a ncie 2dr fairmont and think they arent worth anything. If the owner is asking for offers...throw 1k bucks out there and see what happens

laruei

Established Member
Why does it have a 600+ dollar alarm? i dont know if a lot of people break into 87 t-birds? :shrug:

With that being said, you should twin turbo that bitch on a budget and get like 500 horse please.. but do NOTHING to the outside :)

Last edited:

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
Why does it have a 600+ dollar alarm? i dont know if a lot of people break into 87 t-birds? :shrug:

With that being said, you should twin turbo that bitch on a budget and get like 500 horse please.. but do NOTHING to the outside :)

I guess it had a nice system in it and it was stolen, and after that he put the alarm in cause he wanted to rebuild the system.

mad03bom

mad03bom
Established Member

:lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread