thinking about buying a set of "cobra Misano AL"

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
anybody have these seats ?? & how do you like them ?? & where did you get yours @ i`m thinking about a set since the match my factory seats ( color wise SVT 10th anniv vert )

105893d1241987924-fs-pair-cobra-misano-al-red-blk-carbon-fiber-seats-img_3949.jpg

ALSO !! did use your factory seat brackets or did you buy the "COBRA" brackets ??

thanks guys i`m really wanting a set of these bad !!! :D

gat0r

Established Member
i had the Daytona style in a previous car & loved them. they are pricey but very comfy.
i also used custom brackets from them to maintain use of power seat.

there are a few peeps on the board w/ this stlye, but i dont know what brackets they used.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
that actually looks pretty bad ass IMHO... Got any in the regular grey and black? And whats up with that slow turd in the background?

Last edited:

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
i had the Daytona style in a previous car & loved them. they are pricey but very comfy.
i also used custom brackets from them to maintain use of power seat.

there are a few peeps on the board w/ this stlye, but i dont know what brackets they used.
awesome thanks for the input !!!! they look comfortable & @ the same time not lol

that actually looks pretty bad ass IMHO... Got any in the regular grey and black? And whats up with that slow turd in the background?
:D they have them in "reg. grey" & LMAO !!!!! :D i pulled the pic from google image search ! & yea i was wtf couldnt find same quality pic "without" it in the background :bash:

Last edited:

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
I had a set of Cobra racing seats in my old stang. They were not the Misanos but I got rid of them because the back part of the seat had a lot of sloppiness where it reclined. It was irritating when u would hit the brakes or get on the gas the seat back would move. Misanos are the top of the line ones and might be different.I used the cobra aftermarket seat brackets. Everything bolted up nicely. I ended up gettin rid of the cobras and getting some Sparco Torinos and they were awesome. Quality was top notch. I actually just ordered a set of Sparco R505's for my terminator a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread