Thinkin bout these mods rpmoutlet???

02Lightning629

Established Member
I wanna buy what they call their boost kit. Its a lower pulley ur choice (me 4lb), diablo sport predator flash tuner, a gatorback belt and a 160 - 180 degree low temp thermostat for 449.95?? Seems like a good deal to me for the price?? My parents just bought me a a bassani bx series catback i already have a cai just need a tune and pulley, and ill be happy. Also what kinda rwhp/crank HP and TQ should i expect if I get it?? :burnout: Will I hit 400rwhp?? Or would a dyno tune net me that??

Last edited:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Don't trust the pullie preadator tune or you will be getting a new motor faster than you want to.

trublu gen2

Established Member
02Lightning629,
Do you live in Raritan Township or Raritan Borough? I'm in Raritan Township. What color is ur L? I see a few L's in the area from time to time. I've seen red, white, true blue and a few sonic blue. I also saw a black L on rt 202 yesterday.
TBG2

BTW...that sounds like a good deal. I have a custom predator tune and I love it.

fixious SVT

Which way?
Established Member
actually you should be safe with a pred pulley tune if you have a 4#. i have a 6# on mine but im still pretty safe since in the heat of tx i only get about 10#. i still need to get a custom tune though. i recommend it for performance reasons.

UVa SVT

Established Member
I ordered full exhaust on one order and throttle body, plugs, etc on another order from RPM outlet.

I researched around and they had the best price--and both orders came within 2 days!

-Mike

02Lightning629

Established Member
Sounds good looks like ill be ordering shortly. Well I wanna make sure Im safe with the pred 4# pulley tune does any one else have a 4# with the pred tune thats had it for awhile and can chime in? TrueBlugen2 I live in raritan township and delaware im in de right now for the time being, But yea I've prob seen the same L's u have from time to time. I live like a min from rt. 206 and about the same from 202. I have a red L with a A.R.E Tonneau. Im sure I've prob passed ya before.

JGS107

Established Member
i got a #5 pulley installed and a predator tune about a week and a half ago but had it dyno tuned. as much stuff he had to do to get the air/fuel right i would say you need to get it dyno tuned.truck runs great though

trublu gen2

Established Member
02Lightning629,
I tried to send you an email twice today and both times it got returned stating your mailbox couldn't be found. Do you have the correct email address listed in your profile? I wanted to talk to you about your mods. They're almost the same as mine.
tbg2

02SILVERBULLET

horsepower addict
Established Member
I am new and did the same things 180 stat, predator, and 4lb lower from rpm outlet i should hav them by next week and on by friday! truck allready has mac intake and bassani stainless exhaust. according to the stock boost guage i am hitting 9 at wot and spikes to 10 just before 5k rpm. how hard is it to install the lower pulley? and is there anything else i should get or know about this setup?

Last edited:

mavado007

Established Member
If you look on RPM Outlets site you'll notice the pulley ring is not anodized, this process protects the peice and provides better belt contact (i.e. slip). The belt on aluminum only will eventually wear smooth and will lead to belt slip.

Users who are viewing this thread