Think i figured out what exhaust i want.

01 Grey.T GT

Established Member
Gonna get away from the raspy sound, and go towards the deep muscle tone. Mac O/R h-pipe with Mac Pro Dumps. Anyone have experience with this sound? I had a 00 gt with x-pipe and mac and liked it, but some parts in the rpm's was raspy as well. So i think ill like this set-up, and cant beat the buck for dumps, getting them for 189.00 shipped from mac itself so im happy with that as well. :burnout:

90mustangfan

Established Member
Ive been wonder the same...I ran mac pro dumps on my 89 5.0 and they were the best sounding exhaust, 10x better than flowmasters...With a h pipe they sound really throaty, no drone at 2k, nice at idle, and not crazy loud, but enough to be in the perfect area not too loud and not too quiet. IMO perfect. I really love them on the 5.0, I can only wonder on a 4.6

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
i would think they would sound good
I am in the same boat, I got rid of my SLPs for a 1 chamber muffler, now I am getting rid of my X for a Pro Chamber

SVTContique

Yea, ill be running a MAC H pipe with my Magnapacks and its going to be DEEP and meaty. The Packs are awesome as is, but with an H-pipe its going to make them insane.

Users who are viewing this thread