Things you wish your car had...

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
I know there used to be a thread like this or something similar, but its gone and people's opinions may have changed. So I'm curious....what are some things you wish your car came with.

List what year and kind of car you are talking about...throw in a pic if you can.

I'll start...My 04 Cobra

Heated Seats...
2755983083_5fe4ff574c.jpg

****ING MIXTURE ON THE HVAC CONTROL!!!
HeaterControls-01.jpg

I will think of more....having a brain fart.

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
Aftermarket Pussymagnet
pussy_magnet_merch.jpg

maximum strength of course

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
**** I want it...but I swore my next car wouldnt be a mustang. Had 2 Terminators already. Gonna wait to get my masters and go get something really nice.

I have a deposit on it.....only reason I'm selling being I can't actually fit in an 03-04 comfortably(6'3" 255 isn't good in these cars)....I sat in a '10 GT and I'm sold. Just waiting for the aluminum block in the '11 gt500. I do love terminators though....this was my fourth; just at a point where I'd like some ergos with my 600+ rwhp and can afford it. :)

Last edited:

fknsmshn

Established Member
I cant find a pic to suite, but I wish my car had an acceptable amount ground clearance under the floor pans.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Well Id like a diesel and the 4x4 option with a solid front but of course i do have a truck.

OP Your car looks awesome man! :beer:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
only reason I'm selling being I can't actually fit in an 03-04 comfortably (6'3" 255 isn't good in these cars)

I'm 6'4'' and 270lbs and fit fine in my Cobra, but I am going to move the seats back just for more comfort.

Oh, and I wish my Cobra had one of these.

mmfp_0903_04_z+2004_ford_mustang_gt+kenne_bell_huffer.jpg

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I'd like my marauder to have a kenne bell 2.2L and a T56, or my marauder to morph into a 10th anniv black terminator with the same kenne bell 2.2L :D

An EATC would be nice to have in the bronco.... As well as a lightning side exit exhaust and same kenne bell 2.2L :rockon:

Here's the exhaust I want to try and copy for my truck

[ame=http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii230/tbonemcniel/Lightning/9-6-09/?action=view&current=Picture026-0.flv]9-6-09 :: Picture026-0.flv video by tbonemcniel - Photobucket[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread