things to do in austin?

cheesegt

584 SS
Established Member
going up there with a couple of buddies to get away from houston for the weekend. any places that are worthwhile while were up there? couple of young guys with alot of cash to spend and looking to party. any suggestion will do. :thumbsup:

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Just hit the downtown/ 6th St area. Alot of fun to be had down there and go from there.

semperfimrn1

Established Member
word hit up 6th st. warehouse district..

if your lookin to run some cars hit me up and saturday i can see if there runnin

cheesegt

584 SS
Established Member
I've heard about 6th street might go down there friday afternoon might just take us about a few hours to get there get a room and hit up the streets that friday night and also saturday just spend the whole day roaming the streets any good places to grab something to eat or kill time before we hit up the6 6th street. We will be riding in my buddies porsche suv so we won't be doing any racing.

How's the racing scene down there btw?

cheesegt

584 SS
Established Member
you know theres only so much you can do in houston, before you get bored of what there is in houston.

cheesegt

584 SS
Established Member
.. might go out there one weekend in the lightly modded r6 i havent really got to ride my bike out on the open road figure, i should take it to austin to let her rip on 290 all the way over there

Users who are viewing this thread