Things are looking better, already!

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
Well, I went to court and I was given a sixty day extension on my fine and I had all points put back on my license (this is for the accident that occured on Thanksgiving). Also, about two hours after court I received a phone call from the City of Green Bay explaining to me that they will allow a payment plan for the electical pole I hit. Thank God I have been looking at this positively. Now let's just hope everything else picks up also.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
That sounds awesome! Green Bay rocks... even though I've never been there. I just like it for the football team (true fans stay as fans through thick and thin). My dad went on his last honeymoon to the GB game and a guy who worked at the stadium let him and my ex-stepmom into the locker room and my dad got to where Favre's helmet. Kick ass.

Hope this all works out for you. Get a good car this time though :D

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Cool. Hope everything goes well. Just remember to avoid stationary objects in the future.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
sharkbite1979 said:
Cool. Hope everything goes well. Just remember to avoid stationary objects in the future.

I think avoid all objects (like semis...) would be better advice

sharkall2003

Your everyday white pimp
Established Member
ford_racer said:
I think avoid all objects (like semis...) would be better advice

I'm pretty sure I can avoid all objects that will cause bodily harm. Why? I will be riding a 15 speed. I'm sure that thing really hauls like the other vehicles I have been in accidents in.

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
LOL I dunno man, Ive seen some people take some pretty hard falls from the non powered two pedal variety. See Waynes world...:D Glad things are looking up. Stay positive.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Yeah, don't think you can't hit stuff on a bike either. I've gotten into some nice predicaments riding around campus. Was going to class one afternoon with hardly anyone else on the sidewalks (kinda late) when this one guy is walkin and doesn't move from the middle of the walk at all. It was right at an intersection and I had to take a turn wide to go around him. Took it too wide and clipped my right pedal on a large 'decorative' rock (about 1.5 ft. tall, 2-3 ft. in diameter) and went flying. I knew it was coming so I saved my foot but I completely wiped out, smashed my pedal to bits, and took a few real nice scrapes on my hands and knees. Needless to say I didn't make it to that class.

Just be careful no matter how you travel. Get some nice bike gloves though, you'll wanna keep the skin on your hands if you try to catch yourself when you fall. A helmet is optional :)

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
thats good man, we all told you to relax cause things will work theyre wayout... and remember, everything happens for a reason, and it really is the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread