They're remaking the Nightmare on elm st. and friday the 13th movies...

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Uggg, is this what the future has come to for movie makers? Can't come up with anything original so remake it and over due it with effects.
Maybe Rob Zombie will help direct. That means bring a rain coat to the theater because they will be splashing the audience for 2 hours with buckets of blood and gore.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
Maybe Rob Zombie will help direct. That means bring a rain coat to the theater because they will be splashing the audience for 2 hours with buckets of blood and gore.

His rendition of Halloween was good but he tends to try and do too much with too little. That ends up making for a crappy movie most of the time.

usmcrebel

Established Member
they have no new idea's, but they need Rob Zombie to do the freddy movies, and Tarentino to redo Friday 13th

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
if they do do it, they should keep the bullshit special fx out of it. will ruin the whole thing. just like jason x. keep the gore and TITS at moderate levels please...

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
if they do do it, they should keep the bullshit special fx out of it. will ruin the whole thing. just like jason x. keep the gore and TITS at moderate levels please...

But isn't the gore and tits a staple of Jason and Freddy?

crazycarlo

Established Member
more gore and breast. There wasnt a friday the 13th movie that didnt have a topless women in it. I dunno if i like the idea. BUT I will go and see them just like Im going to see Rambo which everyone I talked to said was awesome.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
more gore and breast. There wasnt a friday the 13th movie that didnt have a topless women in it. I dunno if i like the idea. BUT I will go and see them just like Im going to see Rambo which everyone I talked to said was awesome.

+1. I am dying to see the new Rambo flick.:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread