They came, They came - FINALLY!!!!

Traumatized

..but it's just a truck..
Established Member
I finally got my Smoothie II's!!!!! It only took 3 months but they are on and SWEET---- They took so long because I opted to go with the 18x10's with a 6in BS - The calipers on the front clear, BARELY, a quarter of an inch or so :eek:

Here are some pics - now I need to lower the front about an inch or so, perhaps HOTCHKIS?????

467099_85_full.jpg

467099_86_full.jpg

467099_87_full.jpg

467099_88_full.jpg

467099_89_full.jpg

467099_74_full.jpg

467099_90_full.jpg

467099_91_full.jpg

Traumatized

..but it's just a truck..
Established Member
Thanks all, the grilles are T-REX billet grilles and I didnt go with 20's because I dont want to give up any performance and I didnt want to deal with the weight of the 20's, finding a tire I liked, and the idea of having to get bigger brakes with the larger diameter wheels. The L is my daily driver and truthfully, I dont really like the BIG WHEEL look. IMO;-)

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
I know how you feel. I waited 2 1/2 months on my 20" timeless 2's boyds. Ihave to say the wheels might be heavier but my truck hooks up better now.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by Traumatized
Thanks all, the grilles are T-REX billet grilles and I didnt go with 20's because I dont want to give up any performance and I didnt want to deal with the weight of the 20's, finding a tire I liked, and the idea of having to get bigger brakes with the larger diameter wheels. The L is my daily driver and truthfully, I dont really like the BIG WHEEL look. IMO;-)
and they fit good being 10 inches ???

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
KBZilla, where did you get your hood at man? I want one SO badly but i can't find one anywhere without the stupid cobra holes or old mach 1 holes. I want a a TRUE cowl hood, pref fiberglass. Let me know where you got it, cost, brand...etc. Thanks a million

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
upper and lower grill?

Where did you get the upper and lower grill on your truck, I have been looking for new grills but can't find the ones that I like the best but I see your's and those are the ones that I want.

Originally posted by Chemicals_5000
Why not 20's?

frontl.jpg

EZ SPEED

Boost Kills !!!!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by PimpRohr
KBZilla, where did you get your hood at man? I want one SO badly but i can't find one anywhere without the stupid cobra holes or old mach 1 holes. I want a a TRUE cowl hood, pref fiberglass. Let me know where you got it, cost, brand...etc. Thanks a million

It is a Cervini Cowl Hood

http://www.cervinis.com

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
Looks nice, i dont fancy the window decal or euro tails, but other than that its beautiful! : )

Users who are viewing this thread