COOKIES!
Established Member
MikeKehoe-1.jpg

post-7-1097629330.jpg

post-7-1097629727.jpg

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i want to see some in person, the local Ford dealership should have theirs this week.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
yea they should be nation wide by this weekend. NJ/NY/FL/CA and others are getting them as we speek. We have 6 gt's and V6's(3 each) for stock on the way right now.;-)

Formula51

Established Member
I havent seen one without the stuck on driving lights before. Is that a V6? Can you get a GT without the driving lights?

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
yea they should be nation wide by this weekend. NJ/NY/FL/CA and others are getting them as we speek. We have 6 gt's and V6's(3 each) for stock on the way right now.;-)

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :rockon: :beer:

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
NOW im AMPED! oh i cant wait. oh i cant wait

Just got back from the dealership....im still speechless...[ed]

Last edited:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
The new Mustang GT is sweet. I've actually sat in one and heard the exhaust. We had a sneak peek at one of our SVT dealerships a few weeks ago. My girlfriend fell in love with it. She wants one now and she isn't even a car person.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Ok....why and the f%&K are they still using the ugly ass rims from the 04 GT's??? Leftovers I suppose? I thought they were supposed to offer 18 inch rims as an option?? I don't see it on Ford's build your own website

03Cobra_JT

War Eagle
Established Member
Originally posted by Formula51
Is the one without the driving lights a GT or V6? I think the car looks better without the driving lights.

The wheels look to be 16's so i'm guessing it's a V6. I agree with you about the driving lights:(

Last edited:

Formula51

Established Member
I just noticed that the Mustang in the last picture has what appear to be Bullit wheels? Can you get a side and 3/4 front shot of that car please!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Yeah those are bullit wheels. They have them listed in the new dealer flyers on them. Well my local dealership got one yesterday and I rode by today to check it out. I didn't get out and look because I didn't feel like being pestered by salesmen and such but I will go back after hours and smoke it over. I like the looks of the car in person. One of my Ford buddies in town is good friends with a guy at the dealership(note:a dealership that is bad to rag the shit out of there stangs example the only Mach 1 they got and kept forever) and he got to drive the car. He said it ran pretty strong. He said it would catch third and he was impressed with his first drive. I'll get a pic when I go back tomorrow.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
I bought mine yesterday.....go to the 05 Mustang Forum and look under the thread entitled "05 GT" for a link to pic of my 03 Cobra and the black 05 GT together and some commentary describing the car.

Users who are viewing this thread