these videos started it all for me!!!

greekss

Established Member
I got goosebumps from blades video..... that sparked my love for cobras and im a CHEVY guy, o plus he is part greek too

Evilcartman

Established Member
Toofast4U made me really want a KB. I already had the car when I saw any other videos, except maybe the Ford Ad with Colletti on stage.

xxxzach

Established Member
all 3 of those get my blood going. when i first saw lthlpsi's cobra video it was decided that i get a cobra and get rid of my gti (of which i'm still in the process of. got a nice 04 picked out and ready to rock, just waiting on this guy to take over my gti payments :) ). i'm going to leave the cobra stock for at least a month. we'll see if that happens hah ;)

Brantner

Established Member
if anyone could send me those videos over AIM (if they have them saved) that would be AWSOME

you can find me on AIM at ThuggLuv360 (yes I made it when I was 15 leave me alone I know it's stupid)

snakevenum96

Got Boost?
Established Member
I know that song in blades video and I had it downloaded but my computer crashed and I lost it and I can't remember the name of it. I know you all are sick of people asking but what is it?

nothing

nothing
Established Member
Originally posted by snakevenum96
I know that song in blades video and I had it downloaded but my computer crashed and I lost it and I can't remember the name of it. I know you all are sick of people asking but what is it?

Finch - What it is to Burn

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
deff would have to say toofast4u was the 1 that put me over the edge...but i think the first 03 cobra vid i ever saw...was EVILCARTMAN with the g tech run:bowdown:

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Originally posted by nothing
what exhaust is that guy running in that video you posted?

sounds awesome!

That was Pmoddy's Cobra, I believe he was running a Magnaflow Cat back with Magnapacks and no cats. However, you might want to ask Pmoddy he is a member of this board but has since traded in his Cobra for a Mach 1.

93BlkCobra

Established Member
BLADES!!!!! By far one of the best.. All of his vids.
Good racing, Format, And you always have to have the MUSIC!!!!
With out good Music I can not Race!! Great Job.

Users who are viewing this thread