These showed up today

firedog90

Established Member
Was about to leave a note for the UPS guy and he pulled up with these. Can't wait to get them put on the car. Hopefully they fit.

2011-04-13132557.jpg

2011-04-13132654.jpg

Coiled03

Established Member
Hopefully they fit? Wouldn't you want to know the answer to that BEFORE you order them?

firedog90

Established Member
Hopefully they fit? Wouldn't you want to know the answer to that BEFORE you order them?

Well I had a set of Billet Specialties in 15x3.5 and 15x10 with 6.5 bs. I had to grind the crap out of everything to get them to fit. They still rubbed just a hair so I got rid of them. Before I ordered these I spoke to Weld in length about fitment issues, and they swore up and down these would fit. I figured I'd give them a try. If they don't, I'll just put them on my fox or do a solid swap. Besides, looking at the inside of the wheels, they have a lot more room than the Billet Specialties did.

95SC

Banned
Are you trowing them on your 03 Cobra , you run IRS or SA ? What are the specifications on these wheels ?

Thanks

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
i have those same wheels on my silver GT except mine are all polished.

firedog90

Established Member
THEY WON'T FIT! Mail them to me ASAP! lol
lol I'll get right on that. Keep watching for the UPS truck. :lol1:

Are you throwing them on your 03 Cobra , you run IRS or SA ? What are the specifications on these wheels ?
Thanks
Yes I am. I'm still running the IRS. The front's are 15x4 with 1.5bs, the rears are 15x10 with 6.5bs. They are both for medium pad height vehicles so Weld says they should clear GT brakes up front or run a 1 inch spacer. The rears are supposed to clear Cobra brakes on a solid but with the amount of grinding I've done they should clear now.

Well, if they dont fit, you can always sell them lol.
Very true but if they don't fit I'll go SRA or put them on my Fox.

What are the specs on your wheels? Are they gunmetal or black?
See above in the same post for specs. They are the black with polished.

They look good. I hope they fit too, I want to see the final product.
It will be a couple of weeks but I'll post pics when I get the car back from the shop.

I just got the tires mounted so I will post pictures later.

Users who are viewing this thread