These people are insane. Mega skills

SpdKilz

Established Member
I can't believe how BMX has come. When I rode about 10 years ago, I would never imagine it being at the level it is now. So ridiculous

This is exactly what I came in here to post, and just commented to someone about.

These tricks are just on a totally different level than when I rode years ago. Freaking insane. And as someone else said, it literally looks like you're watching the old Matt Hoffman game when you did insane combos.

stang8psi

Established Member
wow.... these always make me feel like crap compared to when i was younger, having a track and ramps built at my mothers old estate doing 360 tailwhips with bar spins and basic tricks .. man times have changed lol

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I use to ride bmx when I was kid, got into watching the x-games every summer too. Me and my friends use to do street tricks, practicing dump trucks small low level tricks. It was fun even though I never got good lol. This is video is on another level, which is understatement. When that dude cleared that wall in the building going over the ramp my jaw was on the ground...sheeeshhh

germeezy1

Established Member
This is exactly what I came in here to post, and just commented to someone about.

These tricks are just on a totally different level than when I rode years ago. Freaking insane. And as someone else said, it literally looks like you're watching the old Matt Hoffman game when you did insane combos.

Isn't that just insane how far these riders have come?

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
I am not into bmx at all but these people have some sick skills.

WARNING the music blows and there is profanity!!

[youtube_browser]1w1aaQN3oxc[/youtube_browser]

Mac Miller is the shit. You got no taste for a song that was produced by a 17 year old kid with funds from a min. wage job. He is now one of the nations rising stars. JFYI

Users who are viewing this thread