there goes my crush on her...

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
What the hell was that movie that had Brooke Shields at like 12 playing a prostitute? Or that movie "Lolita" with Jeremy Irons, or what about "Leon", the euro version of "the professional" that has Natalie Portman getting extremely racy and she was a pre-teen?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
What the hell was that movie that had Brooke Shields at like 12 playing a prostitute?
I saw that movie...why the hell does anybody wanna see a naked 12 y/o...I thought it was gross.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
What the hell was that movie that had Brooke Shields at like 12 playing a prostitute? Or that movie "Lolita" with Jeremy Irons, or what about "Leon", the euro version of "the professional" that has Natalie Portman getting extremely racy and she was a pre-teen?

I seen the one where she was stuck on an isleland with her brother and she was naked, The Blue Lagoon. Of course I seen that when I stayed at brothers friends house when I was like 11 or 12, so I thought it was the bomb digity.

I can't think of what you are talking about. First thing that came to my mind is you meant the movie Taxi witch had Jodie Foster or someone as a young prostitute. And he shot the pimp in the jaw. (AWESOME MOVIE!!)

:rockon:

Last edited:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I'm sayin this isn't the first strange thing theyve put out. The one with Brooke was fuggin weird, im kinda shocked it got produced myself. Although wacky susan serandon does have great tits at the time that was filmed.

The movie "Leon" was MUCH better then "the professional" though, which had 25 minutes cut out for the US market. Excellent flick. They just cut out a lot of the sex talk by Natalie and all the refferences that she actually committed a few of the assasinations while learing to "clean".

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Man, I've never even heard of "Leon," and I love "The Professional." Is it available with subtitles anywhere?

...and god, I wish I was that kid...

Users who are viewing this thread