Theonepercent.net goes to Texas!

03snakeminated

Established Member
Didn't see a single car lift a tire, where's all the 7sec cars!
lol true, your "slowhiteshelby" would had cream'd all over some troll's panties :) ... not very impressed with the vid..i was hoping for faster cars since all the blabbing about "OKhomie" cars been the fastest in the nation.:nonono:

sfadchi

Established Member
nice vid sick rides but wheres all them cars that trap 140+ at those are average street cars these days

:shrug:

lol true, your "slowhiteshelby" would had cream'd all over some troll's panties :) ... not very impressed with the vid..i was hoping for faster cars since all the blabbing about "OKhomie" cars been the fastest in the nation.:nonono:

Yeah but it was just a slow 148 trap car, that i drove 140mi round trip to the track. I'm sure they brought their B team to Texas. They didn't have enough trailers to bring the A team.

I just want to know why a bunch of daily drivers were on a trailer for the trip to the track.

+1 I've never trailered my street cars to the track.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Wow some street cars you guys got there! Do you trailer them to the street races as well??? :lol:

Dan :beer:

Exactly..... MeWorse, you sure did Oklahomo proud. No 9 second avg street cars like you bragged about.... and the cars you did bring were trailered in? Like we said before- bring that weak shit back to Tech. We're not impressed:nono:

MELOSER- there were some very nice cars in the vid. I'll give you that. Were they even close to all the BS hype you gave in this thread and the other one? NOT EVEN CLOSE. That group of cars was no faster than any other group in any other state. Get over yourself already. Nothing impressive at all in the vid- nothing dominating or worthy of being labeled as the fastest street cars in the nation. If this is an example of your idea of "fast" you really do need to get out more. Just admit it- you seriously miscalculated and overstated your position. It happens. No harm no foul. Just bring it down a notch or ten and you will fit in just fine over here. But you bring the attitude you have and you can't even come close to backing it up we will give you shit all day long. Figure it out.... it's not complicated.

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I love this vid, its one of the only drag strip vids that has been able to keep my attention past the first 2-3 runs. Good vid, love the viper, dude can drive.

P.S. "chuck the duece" ROFL

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
thread-delivers1.jpg

mebetter

Established Member
Thx for the comments guys the acr viper is heads cam full bolt ons. The z06 was full bolts on plus spray. The black cobra was heads cams whipple 3.4 and the red cobra is bolts on with a kb2.8. To the haters meet us at texas 2k11 plz.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
MELOSER- there were some very nice cars in the vid. I'll give you that. Were they even close to all the BS hype you gave in this thread and the other one? NOT EVEN CLOSE. That group of cars was no faster than any other group in any other state. Get over yourself already. Nothing impressive at all in the vid- nothing dominating or worthy of being labeled as the fastest street cars in the nation. If this is an example of your idea of "fast" you really do need to get out more. Just admit it- you seriously miscalculated and overstated your position. It happens. No harm no foul. Just bring it down a notch or ten and you will fit in just fine over here. But you bring the attitude you have and you can't even come close to backing it up we will give you shit all day long. Figure it out.... it's not complicated.
i like how they trailered a cherokee srt8, i bet that suv runs 9's too. :lol:

SouthTexasBully

STB
Established Member
Thx for the comments guys the acr viper is heads cam full bolt ons. The z06 was full bolts on plus spray. The black cobra was heads cams whipple 3.4 and the red cobra is bolts on with a kb2.8. To the haters meet us at texas 2k11 plz.

yeah bro,nice cars...cant wait to see yall at 2k11 and welcome yall to TEXAS!H-town always comes hard...STB :beer:

Last edited:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
nothin wrong with trailoring your rides...some of us got it like that ;)

You must have missed the other thread with all the trash he talked about how OK had the FASTEST STREET rides- then he posts a vid that have nothing but trailered rides. That's what those comments are about.

It sure does make a lot of sense to trailer your track cars. If I still had one that's what I'd do. Looks like the Oklahoma boys do the same thing- too bad it's not what the OP described previously.

As stated before nice rides (I mean that) but the OP is a proven tool.

Users who are viewing this thread