Theft Recovery Roller Black 93 Cobra 29k and Parts

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
I am selling a black on grey cloth 1993 Mustang Cobra with 29,??? miles on it. It does not have a motor, tranny or wheels and tires on it. The body is in great shape along with the interior. The car doesn't have a radio in it either but all the speakers are there. The factory wiring and computer are also still in the car. It is a factory sunroof car and does have rear defrost. The bottom side of the car is almost mint looking. I have owned hundreds of fox bodied cars and this is by far the cleanest. I am asking $6500 for it the way it sits.

I also bought a brand new set of OEM 1993 Cobra wheels and put new tires on them I am looking to sell for $1500. I put these on my other Cobra and drove 500 miles on them and pulled them off. I paid almost the $1500 for the wheels alone. I will sell the wheels seperate from the car if someone is interested.

I also have a factory CD player I bought to put into the car. I bought it off of Ebay a while ago. It was out of a 20,000 mile car. I am asking $250 for it.

I also have a T-5 out of a 93 GT with 53k on it that shifts perfect I'm selling too. I would like to get $550 out of it.

If anyone is interested in any of this feel free to pm me or shoot me an email.

It does have a salvage title from when it was stolen.

Scott
[email protected]

If the car doesn't sell it will go on Ebay.

Last edited:

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Hey Scott. Its Dark-5.0 off PB. Great looking cobra. If i had the money, I'd love to buy that and put a 4v in it. Just to do something different. Good luck with the sale. To let everyone know. Scott is a great guy and everything he sells is a great part. He wouldn't sell anything he wouldn't buy himself.

Jeremy

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
4OCIUS4V said:
Hey Scott. Its Dark-5.0 off PB. Great looking cobra. If i had the money, I'd love to buy that and put a 4v in it. Just to do something different. Good luck with the sale. To let everyone know. Scott is a great guy and everything he sells is a great part. He wouldn't sell anything he wouldn't buy himself.

Jeremy
Whats going on. That was my original plan was to do a 03/04 Cobra motor swap into it but just have too many projects right now.

BOTTLFED

Established Member
I like...
My only issue would be getting it across the border. Anyone have any experience in doing this?
I have a deal pending on my 92 coupe. Nothing's 100%. Just thinking out loud.

~Jeff

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
Hillbilly Cobra said:
Would you take 7000.00 for the car with wheels and tires ? Or 6000.00 for the car only ? Thank you.
I could do either way if you are still interested. Let me know. PM me for my number.

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
I've never shipped anything across the border so I'm not sure what it would take.

The intercooler is gone. I pulled it off when I got the car.

firemedic

EH!
Established Member
sm1993svtblk said:
I've never shipped anything across the border so I'm not sure what it would take.

The intercooler is gone. I pulled it off when I got the car.

Importing/exporting is easier than re/re plugs on a 4V. I have brought in a few 'stangs to Canada as have others.

Jeff, nice article on your notch. Very nice, though Kara-Lee was definately stiff :lol1: competition.

BOTTLFED

Established Member
firemedic said:
Importing/exporting is easier than re/re plugs on a 4V. I have brought in a few 'stangs to Canada as have others.

Jeff, nice article on your notch. Very nice, though Kara-Lee was definately stiff :lol1: competition.

You have a PM...And yes. Kara Lee was definitely some STIFF competition. LOL.

~Jeff

hollant

Stuck In First Gear
Established Member
Trades? Datails here!
Original owner pony!

118849-thmb.jpg
118848-thmb.jpg
118847-thmb.jpg

114241-thmb.jpg
114242-thmb.jpg

114243-thmb.jpg