the x plan

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
It is for employees of what is called a Ford PArtner. Most likely an employee of a company that teams with Ford for whatever reason. I got my two X plan #'s from Snap On and a company called CSC. Snap on for tech support and CSC for computer support of Ford products.

I work for neither company but relatives do, so I am in.

the deepest discount is for Ford employees and their families, called the A plan. My sister in laws brother is a ford engineer and he told me I just needed to go to a participating dealer with his SSN and he would register me under his SSN and I would get A plan pricing on any ford product, including Jaguar and Volvo.

Pretty cool:-X :coolman:

Gambinotdx

Established Member
x plan

i ordered a 2002 true blue Lightning on the x plan that my father's friend got for me. they have it in your SS#. the price for a brandy new L comes to 28,900. this doesn't include crap like processing fees, destination fee, and tax....so i figure it should come to a total of about 31,500 at the most. w/out the x plan the L is more than that already! one bad thing is you cannot ORDER a Lightning on the A -plan. it has to be in the lot. that's the only disadvantage. of course you're also saving an additional few thousand so most wouldn't complain. well that's my .02. later on.

Users who are viewing this thread