the wife conjoined the mustangs!!!!

snkebit

ITS A COBRA not a stang
Established Member
I figure you guys will want to hear this story. My wife has a 2002 mustang v6 and I have a 2001 cobra. Friday she parked her car in my way and I couldnt get in the garage to park so i parked the cobra off to the side away far enough for her to backout. Well when she leaves to go out later she blindly backs up running her passenger rear fender into my drivers side rear quater panel and wheelwell. Now i have two wrecked mustangs cause my wife wasnt paying attention. The thing that suxs is i just bought a set of new wheels and tires. I guess im going to have to save up to get my car fixed which probably wont be till next year. :cuss:

snkebit

ITS A COBRA not a stang
Established Member
its not worth it my deductible is a grand and my friend was already wanting to repaint my car so i will just be patient and save up for new body parts and choose the color i really want.

Sny714

Established Member
Ooooh mercy.. I'd be joining the slapahoe tribe if I were you

lol

Months ago my GF's mother backed out of her driveway where my car was parked along side hers. She didnt notice the bright yellow mustang and ended up dragged her driverside mirror along the edge of my trunk and got it caught on my spoiler. Good thing I let my gf and the husband do all the yelling.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Most insurance companies won't pay out a claim on the same household.

que?

Progressive does and so does nationwide.

Its quite common. My sister would handle claims like that. Very rare but they do happen.

guilly55

Established Member
Sorry to hear that. I know it sucks! At least you didn't have a dumbaxx kid who's dad was a sheriff hit your car :cuss:. And the worst thing was my wife was driving the car to go to school, and could have possibly been killed. She was fine, thank God, but my car was in the shop for 5 months.

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
pimpslap.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread