The "what are you listening to?" thread....(hip hop and GOOD rock only).

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Just as the title says. Try not to post bullshit (then again, if you like I guess you're allowed to). Hopefully we can all walk away saying we discovered some new shit.

First vid is of a guy I met at SXSW a few years back. From LA, came to a club night I host at a lounge and killed it.
[youtube_browser]JTmbPh2LpBU[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]opHOkHfFhVU[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]ApEXFVxW-QE[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

PUSHA TON

Established Member
[youtube_browser]AZkx91iOUzc[/youtube_browser]
[youtube_browser]OH_I7pvd8DQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

emerica4601

KCCO!
Established Member
I'm starting off my morning with a little deadmau5 followed by some Skrillex

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV8eiSA4vqc"]YouTube - ‪Deadmau5 - Ghosts n Stuff‬‏[/nomedia]

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Another one of these threads? How many do we need at once? I'm not impressed by the songs in the OP. No offense, they sound like every single other amateur song on garageband/ilike/myspace. I could make that first beat in 5min. Then again I've been making/selling beats for years now and a few of them caught a small buzz a few times.

Not that this is the greatest song in rap history or anything, but it never ever gets old... Max B and Frekey keep me laughin.

NSFW Language
[youtube_browser]SSda9B6f0B8[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
[youtube_browser]6-TlL8-T6-s[/youtube_browser]

^^^ I know they scream in this one, I dont like that part. I really only like the chorus but I can take the screaming.

[youtube_browser]K71ZEN4bHaA[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]e8X3ACToii0[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Hip Hop
[youtube_browser]5_13gnn58Hs[/youtube_browser]

Rock
[youtube_browser]9S9D5RRwQ8g[/youtube_browser][/QUOTE]

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Tyler the creater and odd future..
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x0JZ7L0PKI"]YouTube - ‪Tyler The Creator & Hodgy Beats (Odd Future) Perform "Sandwiches" Live On Jimmy Fallon!‬‏[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b98qCmhKy-c&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Tyler The Creator - Yonkers Music Video Odd Future‬‏[/nomedia]

new Jungle Rot
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-90Qo5rRoc"]YouTube - ‪Jungle Rot "Rise Up And Revolt" Music Video‬‏[/nomedia]

and new Heavy Metal Kings....with vinny paz and ill bill
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfKglhqkN_g"]YouTube - ‪Heavy Metal Kings - Impaled Nazarene‬‏[/nomedia]

Brotha Lynch Hung... Coathanga Strangla

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cSOjO84-EI"]YouTube - ‪Brotha Lynch Hung-ICU Feat. Tech N9ne (Coat Hanga Strangla)‬‏[/nomedia]

Im all over the board when it comes to music..everything from classic motown to horrorcore rap and metal

Last edited:

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Another one of these threads? How many do we need at once? I'm not impressed by the songs in the OP. No offense, they sound like every single other amateur song on garageband/ilike/myspace. I could make that first beat in 5min. Then again I've been making/selling beats for years now and a few of them caught a small buzz a few times.

Not that this is the greatest song in rap history or anything, but it never ever gets old... Max B and Frekey keep me laughin.

NSFW Language

Bro you try waaaay too hard to fit in and appear cooler than you are. Just be yourself man. No one cares if you approve or not. Simply don't post if its "another one of these" threads. Immaturity knows no bounds I see.

Back to the music:

[youtube_browser]eFxciRakxJM[/youtube_browser]

And a little 70's psych rock
[youtube_browser]o86Ffwcc6Zk[/youtube_browser]

And some deep house. BJC inspired and essentially pushed me to DJ and keep playing the violin. Really dope producer and humble guy.

[youtube_browser]eEcncYX8cJc[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member

OFWGKTA! Dope but Tyler kinda reminds me of emo kids. Always angry all the time. Album still hits hard to me.

Always been a Vinnie Paz fan. Jedi Mind Tricks and Army of the Pharaohs always bring dope shit.

Last edited:

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member

NSFW Language

Then just gtfo. You wont be missed :thumbsup:

I like this thread mike. I want to hear some new rock.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Bro you try waaaay too hard to fit in and appear cooler than you are. Just be yourself man. No one cares if you approve or not. Simply don't post if its "another one of these" threads. Immaturity knows no bounds I see.

LOL yes, I'm trying so hard to fit in with you because you're such a cool guy who I want to impress. I wish I could host club night. Keep responding to me and ruin your own thread.

Then just gtfo. You wont be missed :thumbsup:

I like this thread mike. I want to hear some new rock.

You must be new here. There are threads like this damn near every week FYI. Keep responding to me and ruin his thread. I'll keep staying on topic and posting songs.

NSFW
[youtube_browser]R1Cb8_5lLTw[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
Earl and Frank are by far the best two from OFWGKTA if you ask me. Tyler is good, but not as good as those two.

HasteTheDay

Established Member
For The Fallen Dreams

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vajSKIlZw8c"]YouTube - ‪For The Fallen Dreams - Nightmares‬‏[/nomedia]

I have no clue how to embed. D:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread