The weather sucks

"olsson"

Established Member
I was gonna start my lowering kit install today but it started raining and the battery in my truck has died so its still in the garage :fm: Garages in sweden are not built for american trucks ( not my parents anyway ) its so tiny that i had to remove the front bumper just to be able to close the doors when i put it there for winter storage. Which mean i cant do any work on it still in the garage :bash:

So i decided drinking RB and Vodka was a much better idea today :beer: I dont really know the purpose of this post but anyway have a great weekend and i wich you all better luck than me if you decide to do any work on your trucks.

oh i got my JLP R exhaust yesterday and it looks loud as hell :burnout:

:shrug:

dydu

hard work pays off
Established Member
Same here in Poland , my dad's garage was too small either, we had to extend it like three feet to be able to park my truck :idea:.
oh, the weather suck here either, so dont feel bad.:beer::rockon::beer:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I can understand your pain and sharing is a good thing. But I must say it is sunny and 85 degrees here in Maryland and I am going on a bike ride and then I am coming back ato have a beer and shot in your honor.

Hope the damn rain stops for you today.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

"olsson"

Established Member
I can understand your pain and sharing is a good thing. But I must say it is sunny and 85 degrees here in Maryland and I am going on a bike ride and then I am coming back ato have a beer and shot in your honor.

Hope the damn rain stops for you today.:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

haha its to late for sunny weather im starting get wasted here now :rockon:
btw i installed your old bed cover today :) i could do that inside my tiny garage :beer:

todd abbott

Established Member
In the states the mid west is either being blasted by Tornados or further north buried in snow, parts of North dakota received 4 feet of snow over 48 hours, they can have it-I'll take cloudy and cool here in the North east.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
It just stormed this morning here. The bad weather is done and i am going run my L at the track for the first time tonight. I mentioned that for one reason, to brag hehe.

As for the JLP comp r exhaust, if you haven't heard it in person yet you are in for a real treat! It sounds very mean....and LOUD.:rockon:

"olsson"

Established Member
It just stormed this morning here. The bad weather is done and i am going run my L at the track for the first time tonight. I mentioned that for one reason, to brag hehe.

As for the JLP comp r exhaust, if you haven't heard it in person yet you are in for a real treat! It sounds very mean....and LOUD.:rockon:

God luck on the track :rockon: I think im the only one in sweden maybe all over europe with a JLP R exhaust lol so i havent heard one in person. I bet i will get pulled over :-D

SVTORANGE

Established Member
haha its to late for sunny weather im starting get wasted here now :rockon:
btw i installed your old bed cover today :) i could do that inside my tiny garage :beer:

Awesome,

I am getting ready to do our shot my man, I am doing some Johnny Walker Black, that is awesome you got the bed cover installed and alos shipped with no damage gotta LOVE FEDEX:rockon::rockon:

"olsson"

Established Member
Awesome,

I am getting ready to do our shot my man, I am doing some Johnny Walker Black, that is awesome you got the bed cover installed and alos shipped with no damage gotta LOVE FEDEX:rockon::rockon:

yum yum yum black label

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
its been HOT here lately. last weekend it got up to 98 when i checked. and i was outside helping my friend tear apart his stupid wooden patio deck :fart:

today it was nice though. probably got up to the mid 80s.... time to start hitting the beach :banana:

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
We got great wheather down here Anders !
You live to far up north sucker. :loser:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
^^^ Your an ass:burn:;-)

lol,

Unfortunatley this is what dubai summer will do to you >>:burn:

But honestly it does get really old when you wake up when its eaither sunny as hell or dusty. We could use some rain, maybe some clouds??

Users who are viewing this thread