The way 93' Cobras should have looked.

SVTOA

Established Member
I absolutely love the 1993 reef blue notchbacks. Super rare also(only a 93 color) I had one but sold it to buy my mystic. I also do not like the way the borla tips look. I bought an XR1 catback and welded the stock tips back on, gives me the best of both worlds IMHO. Not sure about the 93 cobra rims. That notch looks so much like a stocker I'd almost like to see some nice ponies instead.

Tell us more about that undercoat finish you have on there?

Last edited:

IthinkI1

Established Member
Nice looking undercarriage. I personally am a fan of the cobra front bumper. I might upgrade to that considering my gt bumper is bent up at the bottom due to the previous owner. Im also a fan of the lx tailights. Car looks good.

Mendax

I like the way the wheels look on the notch, but its the subtle differences that make the Cobra more ominous.

lxtacy

Alright 93Reefnotch. Time to post a newer pic of your car showing the new tailpipes so people stop cracking on the Borla tailpipes.

You know, you are a pain in the ass. I though I had the cleanest stang around, then you go painting the undercarriage, sandblasting the intake, etc. etc. You Bastard!!! Your going to make me get off my ass and start working on the Beast again!

93ReefNotch

Established Member
HAHAH and once I put the Vortech on you'll no longer have the quickest stock motored S-Trim car. hehe

lxtacy

Originally posted by 93ReefNotch
HAHAH and once I put the Vortech on you'll no longer have the quickest stock motored S-Trim car. hehe

I'm not sure about that :D I have a few tricks up my sleeve to get whatever I can out of that 94K motor. Just need some time to work on it and get it dynoed!

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Can you repost the pics? :shrug: They are not there now due to the site clean up a few weeks ago. :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread