the V6 shakedown.

cheesegt

584 SS
Established Member
driving the wifey's v6 this past saturday night alone while she was at my house sick. i decide to let the GT rest and use the v6 to go grab some tacos at the local taco stand while i was bored out of my mind i decide to take the long way there. so as im creeping to a slow stop i spot a black catfish camaro with these 2 complete "bro" looking dudes sitting listening to some tacky spanish music and then to my complete surprise i hear them give me a rev. I was like :D so i give one back keep in mind that the single exhaust of the ford mustang v6 isnt very loud. They had atleast some rigged up exhaust sounded loud but then again very obvious it was a six. so as soon as the light go green we go from a dead stop the 16 inch stockies keep spinning on my mustang and so did the camaros i quickly caught on and some what put a half of car on the camaro before i let off which was atleast prob going 40 mph. and then the "bros" cant take a loss and quickly pass me up and somewhat serve onto my lane which was completly idiot type behavior on my side of houston.

and then i went to grab some whataburger instead.

Users who are viewing this thread