The top 20 most ticketed cars in America

oldmodman

Established Member
It's kind of like that time a few years ago that a Bentley Arnage made it to the top of the stolen cars list.

There were 4 in the country and one got stolen so one in every four was stolen. Highest ratio ever.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Yeah, based on percent registered for the current year. In a way it also speaks to the pitiful reliability of 3000GT's. I bet the percent of total 300GT's produced that are still on the road is crazy low. Mustangs - way way to many out there and being kept on the road by backyard mechanics because parts are cheap and they are easy to work on.

ShiftyThePirate

Established Member
Rofl, second I saw the Prius as #20 it reminded me of the Horrible Bosses scene where he claims he was drag-racing, LOL. [video=youtube;zI1gRqKysh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1gRqKysh4[/video]

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
A per capita ranking of course, otherwise it would just be a list of cars in order of how many they sell.

Para81

Established Member
Shelby GT500 was by far the worst cop magnet I ever drove. Only car i've been pulled over in multiple times not for going fast but for "reports of someone in a white and blue Shelby speeding."

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Very surprised at the 3000 GT and Supra being on the list and no BMW's……

Majority of Toyota cars topped the list, why am I not surprised. Subaru LOL

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
My cousin at one point had 4 3000GTs... 1 SL and 3 VR4 .
The nicest one was totaled, another ended up parted out and the other 2 got destroyed by mice.
He easily skewed the list with the ridiculous amount of tickets he got in that car.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I don't see how this list can be real.

Also, no 4th Gen Camaro on the list? I got enough tickets in mine when I was young to account for the entire production run LOL!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread