The "Time has come?"

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Well, the time has come when i have decided to sell my Lightning and parts. My fiance has been a real Trooper when it came to me spending money on so many expensive parts. She actually didn't want me to sale truck because she knew it has become a passion of mine. However, I know it's the right thing to do at this point in our life to make this much easier for the both of us put us in the forefront of our marriage preparations.
148597_846431003617_29614660_45554919_3392619_n.jpg

I was in the process of having JDM build me a new built block. But unfortunately time is not on my side and I have a wedding and honeymoon to plan for in less than seven months. I have all parts for a fully built motor, ,whipple, long bars, etc etc... So many parts that I really need to sit down and take pics and post up everything that's available. Most of the parts are in good/excellent condition if not all... I have anything from new F1 stock tire to, bed rugs, muti-functioning gauges, gauges, New COPS, etc...... All the built motor parts are disassembled and ready for ship out upon anyone requests.

I have already bought long block(60K)/transmission/Eaton that I'm ready to drop in here real soon.. The truck will be up for grabs/sale as soon as it's road worthy.

I will setup a list of items that I'm prepared to part within the next couple of days in the sales section. Everything will be priced to sale quickly. If your interested feel free to P.M. or call.. Feel free to ask anyone that knows me that My truck has been a garage queen and all the parts including the truck are in great shape.
Again, everything is already pulled out of the truck and ready for shipment. I still have a box of parts that are at JDM that I'm still awaiting on.
Christruck004.jpg

CarsCoffee041.jpg

Any questions guys/gals feel free to shoot me a pm or reply. I travel weekly to Houston are so for you guys their would be no shipping. I would be more than happy to meet-up with you instead of mailing/shipping.
-Chris

Last edited:

junioRace

Established Member
Well Chris, I think that is pretty cool. And honestly, if folks put something material ahead of a person...well, they're kinda screwed in the head. You can always get another L, or a new 'stang or whatever you want to own...but you can't always find a love like you appear to have found. Good luck on your upcoming marriage, and for the future thereafter.

chrisheltra

Established Member
Good luck on the sale and on the upcoming marriage. Just know your making the right choice you can always get something else down the road. Dont be a stranger and keep in touch with your L brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread