The Time Has Come For Change

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
There are so many political lost souls on here. If you have desire to vote for real change, vote Constitution Party.

The doctrine is simple. If you believe in a true Constitutional government, one that has grassroots to Religious faith, one that believes the Constitution has been trampled on, you have a home. If you want our borders secure and to restore power back to the people, you have a home. If you want to get America back on track, you have a home:

http://www.baldwin08.com/
http://www.constitutionparty.org/

Vote for Baldwin in 2008.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
It's coming, just like it did back in 1860. Dramatic change is right around the corner...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aLQUD1nqB8&feature=related"]YouTube - Chuck Baldwin If I Were President, part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oom5GtWULkg"]YouTube - Chuck Baldwin If I Were President, part 2[/ame]

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Constitutional taxation at its core:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIrPR4BeXpg"]YouTube - Dr. Chuck Baldwin - Morning Buzz Part 2[/ame]

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Although this kind of person that should be elected, the likeliness of it ever happening is slim to none.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I was for it until the specific naming of grassroots religious faiths. Why does that have to be included? That in itself will turn most away. Religion has its place, and its not in the front of politics. That's part of the problem. We have the Constitution. How about we govern off that?

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
The case could be made that the constitution was created in such a way as to allow the maximum possible amount of religious freedm. Certainly more so than any other document that came before it. At it's core, freedom of religion is what it is all about.

And the Declaration of Independence is even more religiously based: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights ..."

Religion has been one of the cornerstones of U.S. American law right from the beginning. Separating religion from politics was never the goal of the founders, their goal in establishing freedom of religion was that each man should be allowed to worship God as his own conscience dictated, not someone else.

Jim Snover

I was for it until the specific naming of grassroots religious faiths. Why does that have to be included? That in itself will turn most away. Religion has its place, and its not in the front of politics. That's part of the problem. We have the Constitution. How about we govern off that?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
But it says 'Creator' not God, Jesus, Muhammad, Allah, Hindu, Satan, or any other, just creator. Most take that as the Christian Creator which is the inherent 'flaw.' I'm just saying that phrase 'Grassroots Religion' is mostly taken as 'Right Wing Christian Freaks.' That's all...but that's a whole other post :beer: Thanks for the good response Jim..not the typical 'your stupid' some others like to throw up.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
one that has grassroots to Religious faith,

aww, you had me until then. Im against organized religion and feel it has no purpose in governmental affairs.

Everything else i believe in though, how the constitution has been trampled, how america now is a mere ghost of what it originally stood for, how taxation of every single thing has just created MORE debt, etc. I however believe it wont change unless either this country just dwindles out under its own weight and a new establishment is formed in its wake, or revolution/civil war is fought and won by the side of people wanting to return it back to its original glory (IE no more pussification, politically correctness, all that bullshit).

Last edited:

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, I can see how it would be interpreted that way. Especially in today's times, with extremists in most religions causing trouble.

Jim Snover

But it says 'Creator' not God, Jesus, Muhammad, Allah, Hindu, Satan, or any other, just creator. Most take that as the Christian Creator which is the inherent 'flaw.' I'm just saying that phrase 'Grassroots Religion' is mostly taken as 'Right Wing Christian Freaks.' That's all...but that's a whole other post :beer: Thanks for the good response Jim..not the typical 'your stupid' some others like to throw up.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member

You don't have to vote for Baldwin or any other candidate. Remember, most people in the U.S. are religious, so if anything, our party fits extremely well into the overall needs of the country. Our government should be encouraging religious grassroots efforts because it reinforces Article I's liberty to do so. If the government continues to forcibly squeeze religion out of everyday life, they are clearly violating the U.S. Constitution, regardless of whether the grassroots religious organization is political or not. Nowhere in this doctrine does it say political organizations can't be religious, or vice versa. It only says the Government can't force religion upon its people or prevent them from practicing it.

This might help answer the Constitution Party's Platform on religion:

Religious Freedom
Article I of the Bill of Rights reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

Our Constitution grants no authority to the federal government either to grant or deny the religious expressions of the people in any place. Both the First and Tenth Amendments forbid such tyranny.
We call upon all branches of government to cease their attacks on the religious liberties of the people and the states, regardless of the forum in which these liberties are exercised.

We assert that any form of taxation on churches and other religious organizations is a direct and dangerous step toward state control of the church. Such intrusion is prohibited by the Constitution and must be halted.

We assert that private organizations such as the Boy Scouts of America, can determine their own membership, volunteers, and employment based on their oaths and creeds.

and

The goal of the Constitution Party is to restore American jurisprudence to its Biblical foundations and to limit the federal government to its Constitutional boundaries.

The Constitution of these United States provides that "no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States." The Constitution Party supports the original intent of this language. Therefore, the Constitution Party calls on all those who love liberty and value their inherent rights to join with us in the pursuit of these goals and in the restoration of these founding principles.

The U.S. Constitution established a Republic rooted in Biblical law, administered by representatives who are Constitutionally elected by the citizens. In such a Republic all Life, Liberty and Property are protected because law rules.

Users who are viewing this thread