The Tales of my Black Beauty (2003 Cobra, Kenne Bell, 608 rwhp)

Boosted02gt

Established Member
This will be a thread of my tales of glory, and possibly a few fails as well.

I have owned my Cobra for a couple of weeks now and driven a decent amount. I really haven't had anyone that I was able to play around with on the highway. Finally after about 3 weeks I found someone.

I was on the way to a bachelor party for a friend when I stopped to grab some food. When I pull back on to the highway I am greeted by a beautiful Red Ferrari F430. JACKPOT!!! :coolman:

First Race of the Weekend. There is a little traffic but not much. He has a car in front of him doing about 65mph. I get into the left lane and right behind him. At this point I am sitting on his bumper so he knows that I am here and ready. Finally the car in front of him clears the truck that is beside it and puts on its turn signal. I hear the Ferrari down shift twice (sounds so good) so I downshift from 5th to 3rd. As soon as that car clears the Ferrari punches it. I wish I could have heard it wind up over the sound of my exhaust and Kenne Bell. Within a second or two we went from 60-100 and I sat right behind the Red Beauty. He turns on his turn signal, gets over a lane, and starts to slow down. As I slow roll by him he nods his head and signaled "No Thanks" when I wanted to race him side by side. I think he was just trying to save himself the embarrassment in front of his woman for getting beat. I nodded back and waved goodbye. Sometimes it isn't about beating someone in a race, it is the thought of them being dominated that is enough.

Second race of the weekend. I was on my way home from that bachelor party when I ran into a pretty well built Roushcharged Mustang. It had some very specific decals on it, you can find the Roush VIP car on Twitter. This was my second victim of the weekend. Very short highway run again. Pulled up along side it, waited, they downshifted and held in gear, I dropped to 3rd (about 4K rpm). I let them make the first move, they punched it and so did I. That was the last time that I saw them. It was over before it started. They did however pass me a couple of miles down the road when I was getting off the exit ramp. It was a really good looking car. Not sure if the owner is actually Roush or if someone else owns it. However, if they are on here I would like them to know that car looks really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread