The T-45 is toast!!!

Nebraska_SHO

Established Member
Not completly but 4th is gone. :nonono:
Im looking at getting a new T-56 from D&D performace, they say its a true bolt in kit. It retails about 2800 bucks. What else will I need? Clutch, TOB, Flywheel, and where should I get them. If anybody could give me some forsight it would be greatly appricated.

thanks guys.

9cobrastang7

Gogo Green Machine
Established Member
I was going to go that route too but check our promotion trasmissions... they can build you a t-45 that is rated at 750 for around 1,700. That is a grand cheaper and will handle more power and you won't get nickle and dimed like you would getting a t-56.
:shrug:... Just stating my opinion.

FSSNK

Established Member
I was going to go that route too but check our promotion trasmissions... they can build you a t-45 that is rated at 750 for around 1,700. That is a grand cheaper and will handle more power and you won't get nickle and dimed like you would getting a t-56.

+1 My Promotion has been great!:beer:

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member

This sounds like a feasible option:read:

Nebraska_SHO

Established Member
Thanks guys, that 1700 sounds alot better than any thing else i could find, locally or on the internet. Thanks a bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread