The SVE Drag wheels are back!!!!

RedfireSVT

Established Member
sve-drag-wheels-re-release_5846_zps86822669.gif

94-14 MUSTANG SVE DRAG WHEELS

That's right, the SVE Drag wheels are back and ready ship!

The SVE Mustang Drag Wheels are available for 94-04 SN-95 and New Edge Mustangs as well as the 05-14 S197 Mustangs. The SVE Drag Wheels are only available in 5 lug versions but we didn’t forget the Fox Body Mustangs. The SVE Drag Wheels will clear all of our 5.0Resto and SVE 5 lug conversion kits. They are available in the following finishes: Dark Stainless, Chrome & Gloss Black.

Holovacko

Established Member
I waited and waited......finally, I gave up on SVE Drag wheels and bought a used set of Race Stars.. 2 weeks later... Of course, they're available now!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
so Im guessing based on the descriptions the rear wheels do not clear Cobra/Bullit/Mach rear brakes without grinding/low profile banjo bolts/spacers?

just trying to clarify, awesome looking wheels

RedfireSVT

Established Member
so Im guessing based on the descriptions the rear wheels do not clear Cobra/Bullit/Mach rear brakes without grinding/low profile banjo bolts/spacers?

just trying to clarify, awesome looking wheels

unfortunately, that's correct, they are not a direct fit for the IRS.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
which calipers do you have?

Ive got a mach 1 so I have the same rear calipers as a bullit and the cobras. My understanding is our calipers are the same size as the GT brakes but on a GT the rotor is smaller and the mounting brackets are different so they mount closer the axle. The vast majority of 15" wheels dont clear these brakes unless you grind the hell out of the banjo bolt and such

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Ive got a mach 1 so I have the same rear calipers as a bullit and the cobras. My understanding is our calipers are the same size as the GT brakes but on a GT the rotor is smaller and the mounting brackets are different so they mount closer the axle. The vast majority of 15" wheels dont clear these brakes unless you grind the hell out of the banjo bolt and such

we are going to test fit these on a Mach 1 tomorrow and i will let you know.

RedfireSVT

Established Member

we tried the wheels on a Mach 1 and you will have to grind the banjo bolt for the 15" wheel to fit.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
You guys wanting these for drag racing may want to look at the weight of these things. 17+lbs for skinnies is a little on the porky side.

Users who are viewing this thread