The Summary

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
lol @ delicate vaginas lol.

Nice to see it all in one place though. Really makes you wonder how with that many wins on actual performance specs for the GT500, the ZL1 can still be declared the winner based off of "how it feels".

I guess it must be the best of the best tampons out there, for the sensitive vaginas.

BossAnaki

Established Member
Thanks, It truely is amazing that the zl1 is the choice of these mags based completely on subjective preference. The cold hard numbers should speak for themselves.:shrug:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
You can see from these 4 tests that GT500 is a 125mph+ car and ZL1 is charitably a 117 mph car. That's not even the same league.

If you want to haul ass, buy a GT500.
If you are concerned about how relaxing your car is on a bumpy road, get a ZL1.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, a tie at the 2.2 mile track? exact same times. thats got to be one in a million.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Nice spread sheet. I'm sure the C5 nation would approve....:poke:

As I figured the Zl1 is comfy ride for the streets and has some speed.

The GT500 is a great ride on the streets and is BALLS OUT FAST.

You pick what you really want. For me, I want to amtrack your ass at the strip, or that roll/stoplight race.....which we all know happens. I do not want to end up on Youtube getting my ass handed to me and then go...well MT CD RT says my car is more comfy....

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Wow, a tie at the 2.2 mile track? exact same times. thats got to be one in a million.

There is no way they tied. Car and Driver knows which car was faster, and you can pretty much guarantee it was GT500. They get data down to the thousandths. The only reason they logically would omit it is to save face for picking the car that lost every significant performance metric.

You tell me what's more compelling journalism:

"Yeah, they tied."

or

"In an incredible squeaker, Car X beat Car Y over 2.2 miles by just 4 hundredths of a second."

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
This is epic and Im keeping this pic, saved as!!!!

Plus C/D definitely did something, being the car they had dynoed 566....lowest by far. Next lowest was 581 I believe...something is amiss here!!

But no matter we know who the real performer is here :burnout:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread