The storm trooper (4 eye content)

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Finally had time to finish up some things here and there on the 4eye.

Sorry for the crappy photos my camera is down ATM and all i had was my phone.

Need to clean up interior some and figure what fender emblems i wanna use. I am leaning towards the black GT and not the 66 GT.

Enjoy!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Do you have a storm trooper helmet to wear when you drive it? That would be awesome.

So jealous of your yard btw.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
Do you have a storm trooper helmet to wear when you drive it? That would be awesome.

So jealous of your yard btw.

Haha i do have one actually its a plastic toy one.. i should try that haha

And thanks.. it really is a great location.

whiplash306

Established Member
I can't believe there isn't more response to this thread. I absolutely LOVE 4-eyes!!! Looks like you've got a great platform to build upon. And yeah, T-tops are sorely missed from the Mustang lineup. Nice pics. Look fwd to some more!

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
I can't believe there isn't more response to this thread. I absolutely LOVE 4-eyes!!! Looks like you've got a great platform to build upon. And yeah, T-tops are sorely missed from the Mustang lineup. Nice pics. Look fwd to some more!

Thanks.. i have been tinkering with this car for 3 years now.. it is slowly transforming into what i imagined it would years back. once i am done with the visual side i will add the power and such.

I put it up for sale 2 times for a killer deal with no bites just tire kickers. I never really got why no one picked it up.. car is in great condition and only has 70k miles.

here is a walk around video i made for a potential buyer.

YouTube - 83 5.0 GT TTOP

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
i had a 82 but a tree fell on it. :( kept the wing off of it. could've cut the t-top roof off of it but didnt think of it back then.

thinking of putting the 82 3-piece wing on my 87 gt.. (with factory groud fx).. i seen a pace car on here (silver fox)..had the gt factory ground fx and a 3piece wing and it looked nice.

if u ever wreck yours, i'll buy the roof of it. i wanna weld a t-top roof onto my hardtop 87.. there was one on ebay once but it was local pick-up only.. so i couldnt buy it. all ya need is the roof, doors off a t-top or convertible.. etc.

Users who are viewing this thread