the start of project terminator killer

dannyboy76

93 teal black cloth #2853
Established Member
well thru this week i started to install all the parts ive been collecting for about two years now... just wired in the aem w/ wide ban gauges and controllers, gm map sensor. 60lb injectors and a maxed out s trim. soon as i get a good tune ill pull the motor and install the 331 that has been mocking me in the corner of the garage.. 331 (8.5:1 cr) tw heads, stade two cam, and a trick flow box intake.. aeromotive fuel system and abunch of other stuff. so watch out all 03/04 cobras.. its gona take more than a pulley and tune to catch the o.g. cobra now.

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
8.5 compression 331 is definitely going to overwork that s trim. Get ready to step up to a bigger head unit.

or go turbo :-D

dannyboy76

Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
8.5 compression 331 is definitely going to overwork that s trim. Get ready to step up to a bigger head unit.

or go turbo :-D
that is in the future... ill do a turbo at the same time i do a dart block..... next year.

buddha93

Established Member
Sounds almost exactly what I did......stockpiled parts in a spare bedroom for a few years while I drove the car stock. Of course now that room is the baby room.;-)

I had the car together in about 2 weeks just working on it after work and a few weekends. Nothing like having it all there ready to go. Let us know how it turns out. It should keep those 03/04's at bay.:thumbsup:

dannyboy76

Established Member
well right now im working on the tune for the aem.. finally go the car to idle.sent the file back to the tuner and should have it close when i get it back.

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
dannyboy76 said:
well thru this week i started to install all the parts ive been collecting for about two years now... just wired in the aem w/ wide ban gauges and controllers, gm map sensor. 60lb injectors and a maxed out s trim. soon as i get a good tune ill pull the motor and install the 331 that has been mocking me in the corner of the garage.. 331 (8.5:1 cr) tw heads, stade two cam, and a trick flow box intake.. aeromotive fuel system and abunch of other stuff. so watch out all 03/04 cobras.. its gona take more than a pulley and tune to catch the o.g. cobra now.

Sounds alot like my set up... I'm running an s-trim on a Dart block 347 w/ meth injection. I made a Terminator squashing 657.4 to the wheels. LOL :bash: :burn:

buddha93

Established Member
How hard are you spinning that S-trim...........really nice numbers for that blower.:thumbsup:

dannyboy76

Established Member
Bishop said:
Sounds alot like my set up... I'm running an s-trim on a Dart block 347 w/ meth injection. I made a Terminator squashing 657.4 to the wheels. LOL :bash: :burn:
ha ha ha my daily ride is an 06 touareg...

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
haha, thats pretty cool! (of course its pretty bad when my 657hp stang gets better mileage than my V8 treg' :( )

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
buddha93 said:
How hard are you spinning that S-trim...........really nice numbers for that blower.:thumbsup:

Using the stock lower crank pulley and a very small Riechard 2.85 upper. It has seen 17psi (verified on the pms screen) but mostly tops out at 15.5lbs. (It was only making 14.5 for the 657 run, so it probably has at least another 25 horses in it.)

Users who are viewing this thread