The Sparkler Trick

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
Haha....I did that shit in my friends living room a long time ago....we were a bit f*cked up at the time.....not that many sparklers though. It got hot and I ran to the door and tried to throw them out and it melted the hose in about 29 different places and the carpet and all kinds of shit.....but we laughed for about 3 hours. Ah, good times.

adamb258

Established Member
wrap them up real tight with electical tape and try it again, only dont hold it :-D

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
somebody beat me to "pack them tighter" :D

wrap them up and stick on in the middle to act as a wick.

WhiteStallionGT

Seancass said:
somebody beat me to "pack them tighter" :D

wrap them up and stick on in the middle to act as a wick.

I've tried that plenty of times and it doesn't seem to work. Just burns right through. I have however stuffed a water bottle with firework dust. (open up those fountain fireworks and collect the black powder). We then wrapped the water bottle with electrical tape, cut a hole into the cap, stick a long wick into it, lit her up... KABOOM!!! I have a video, I'll post it up on Friday when I'm home for thanksgiving break.

v8musclecobra

Established Member
u guys wanna hear a bang put dry ice in a small poland spring water bottle half filled with water. put the cap back on and shake like hell. throw it far far away though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread