The sound of the Cobra Wanted to Share!!

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Just tought on sharring, I got so much complement on the sound of my Cobra lately it's unreal!!!! Last night this was kind of nice, i was stop at a set of light and there was a toyota camry behin me, int the car was that old couple (in the 70) anyway the old man was pointing the cobra to is wife shaking is head laughing, so i give it a little rev, the old man kept laughing taking of and putting back is basball hat constetly, man i was laughing to see him. Anyway i stoped to put some gaz and he followed me at the gaz station,park next to me,get out of is camry and come to me " Son he says this is the best sounding car I have ever heard, what the hell is this thing you have here!!! lol had a long talk with him, realy nice man he was telling me of is younger days and is cars he had. really enjoyed it!!!" Anyway again tought on sharring with you cause that was neet and made me like the Cobra even more:rockon:

Thanks

cbr repsol

Established Member
You gotta watch some of those old men...if he had a old thunderbird or a crown vic you might be in trouble. Some of those guys build some real sleepers. Cool story though.. I usually get the where did you paint your car and how much?

s|ck

Established Member
haha I'm sure it sounds sick with the K.B and Built motor in there. :coolman:

Now post up some sound clips!
rcr9c2.gif

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
haha I'm sure it sounds sick with the K.B and Built motor in there. :coolman:

Now post up some sound clips!
rcr9c2.gif

I am planning on doing a video of diffrent passes, wot,drive by,idle, sometime next week. last week my nabor took a video of me passing by his house and he sent me the video, i just put it in video section. here it is but it is not good quality sound. This guys is alwase telling me how much he like when I pass in front of his hous.
Thanks
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHHw9Y7l85I"]YouTube- 04 KB Cobra Drive By[/nomedia]

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Even a stock engine with a nice exhaust has a great sound.. Slightly European with that bit of rasp..

I can imagine that those cams have something do with the way yours sounds though :)

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
I cant spell either but I know what u mean
Thanks Man!!!:beer:

those cams probably reminded him of that "old" muscle sound.
I think it did lol, cool old man!!!!! As of the Rasp there might be some a little but to be honnest I woulnd not change a single thing in my exhaust set-up, If this weekend it dosent rain i will make a better quality video of idle,driveby,WOT and more.....

Thanks

mrose75

Established Member
i cood harldy read that poast ... tha spelling wuz horribel

:lol::lol::lol: I'm sorry, but that was funny!! No offense to the original poster. I looked to see where you were from after reading it myself.

Cool, story though. It bad ass that he actually followed you and pulled over to ask about it. I do believe that will be many a Cobra owners in a few decades. The circle of life.....

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
:lol::lol::lol: I'm sorry, but that was funny!! No offense to the original poster. I looked to see where you were from after reading it myself.

Cool, story though. It bad ass that he actually followed you and pulled over to ask about it. I do believe that will be many a Cobra owners in a few decades. The circle of life.....

HAHA No Problem man I agree it must be funny for you guys to read this lol I just went and read my Original post a few time and I still cant see any spelling mistake haha J/K
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread