The Snake vs. an Over Eager Ram Air

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Well, it starts out last Friday evening. I'm pulling from just filling up with a little 94 octane and just happen to see a nice 01' Ram Air... It just so happens he sees me. Needless to say he gets out of the left lane and right behind me at the stop light... His girl in the passenger seat, and buddy in the back seat....

I am first in line ready to roll, and he is behind me revving like mad..... Lights flashes green, I nail it, 1st, 2nd, 3rd... No Ram Air....... Arrive at the next light, my light to turn right and head home.... Here comes the Fireturd, revving again like crazy.... I look over, turn off the turn signal.... Light flashes green, 1st gear, 2nd, 3rd.... Again no Ram Air.... At this point I am pissed...:fm:

If you pull beside me and throw some revs, your ass better race.... regardless I slow down, he catches up... I look over call him a "big p?ssy." He proceeds to roll his window down and start bitchin' about somethin', I noticed some a pillar guages, but not sure what they were. I know he saw mine - the top was down........ ha ha ha.....at this point, I did not care and turn off to head home.

Day two, my buddy is riding around town in his 01' GT.. Sees the car at a light and proceeds to say, "the next time you see a red Cobra, you race, P?SSY..." Again he throws a tantrum..... to him........ Whatever, sorry about the disappointing outcome, but I'm sure you have not heard the last of this tale, yet.... Stay posted..... :-D

StangD281

Established Member
Yes I called him a big puss too....he would've taken me, no doubt, being as I have a simply modified car, but he still had no balls & just a car that made a lot of noise in my eyes until he hits the gas & shows me otherwise.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Sorry BS, there's no way, it's an LS1.:)

Good kill even though he wouldn't run you. I have had a couple of those before, both were vettes.:rollseyes

Last edited:

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
Sorry BS, there's no way, it's an LS1.:)

Good kill even though he wouldn't run you. I have had a couple of those before, both were vettes.:rollseyes

Doesn't that just piss you off..... Oh well, bark is louder than the bite....

Users who are viewing this thread