The Sith! My exterior is 95% complete! walk around video.

Granelli31

Established Member
How it sits, it looks like every other cheaply done camaro or mustang in the bay area. The wheels are good but the red makes them look like crap. Try this on for size, many boring v6 cars that are all over your area (stock) will toast that thing. Spend money on things that are functional or at least stick with a somewhat matching color scheme. It looks like a kids car, how old are you? Are you planning on adding and Star Wars emblems? Or maybe a decepticon badge?

jaehow23

Established Member
How it sits, it looks like every other cheaply done camaro or mustang in the bay area. The wheels are good but the red makes them look like crap. Try this on for size, many boring v6 cars that are all over your area (stock) will toast that thing. Spend money on things that are functional or at least stick with a somewhat matching color scheme. It looks like a kids car, how old are you? Are you planning on adding and Star Wars emblems? Or maybe a decepticon badge?

It's done how I like it, bottom line. I'm 26 and I'm fine with cars going faster than mine, once I start digging into the engine, that's when I become concerned about cars faster than mine. I appreciate your concern, though my man.

OrangeCobra2004

Established Member
It's different man, I like it! Never let anyone else's comments change how you want your car to look. At the end of the day it's your car!

Stang Lover

Established Member
Very nice. Out the box appearance with meaning and not just because. Although, I would of just outlined the fog light housing in red and not the whole housing. I think it would look alot cleaner but that's jmo but I can see why you painted the whole housing red. Sounds mean too.

Users who are viewing this thread