The Shelby is now lowered...

celticfdguy

Keepin Calm and Chivin On
Established Member
I just ordered these springs along with camber bolts and rear adj panhard bar! What size are your wheels?

Looks great man!

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
Thanks, Man! They are the stock 19" wheels. I did the CC plate..but, not the PH bar. I can always change that if it turns out that it is needed. Right now, I don't think I will need it as this car will only be driven to shows/cruises..and mostly just used on weekends.
It's amazing what just 1.20 inches lower can do for the stance. That's how much lower the Eibachs got me..all the way around. Granted, it will probably settle a little more as I've only driven it about 10 miles since the install. I'll have it realigned next week.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Seems like they made a lot of Grabber Blue mustangs for the 2010 year. Iirc most the ones in grabber blue i see are 2010's.

Your car looks great lowered. 4X4 look gone!

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
I have been thinking about lowering mine using the same springs, but after looking at your pics I think the front of my car currently sits about the same as yours does lowered, the back of my car is what needs lowered the most. Your car looks sweet with the new stance!

Last edited:

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
I have been thinking about lowering mine using the same springs, but after looking at your pics I think the front of my car currently sits about the same as yours does lowered, the back of my car is what needs lowered the most. Your car looks sweet with the new stance!

Check yours..my fronts now measure 27 1/4 inches from the center of the w/o to the ground..that's with the stock 19" wheels/tires.

celticfdguy

Keepin Calm and Chivin On
Established Member
I take delivery on my suspension parts today! Not sure if I will get them installed though as I am marching in the NYC St Pattys day parade tomorrow and going out drinking for St Pattys Day Sunday! :beer:

I cant wait to get rid of my 07's monster truck stance look!:pepper:

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Check yours..my fronts now measure 27 1/4 inches from the center of the w/o to the ground..that's with the stock 19" wheels/tires.

Mine has 20" wheels and 35 series tires and it measures roughly 27 7/8 from the floor to the tallest part of the bottom of the fender.

Pic for reference..

D6386D4A-4C91-4FCF-8CF4-B54FE42B4E80-10015-000005B585591FCF_zpsc7871f81.jpg

Last edited:

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
You sure the front hasn't been lowered? It does look pretty low. But, then the 20's I guess would make some difference. I would say it looks pretty damn good just the way it sits right now!

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
You sure the front hasn't been lowered? It does look pretty low. But, then the 20's I guess would make some difference. I would say it looks pretty damn good just the way it sits right now!

To my knowledge it was 100% stock when I got it with 900 miles lol. I haven't checked the front springs so I guess it's possible. I'm sure the wheels help fill the gap a little.

Users who are viewing this thread