The Rundown

BODYDAMAGE

Established Member
Alright so here is the skinny on my situation and i would apreciate any help. just took over the svtf from the wife. bought her a ranger so maybe she will go over the curbs instead of into them. she has boogered it up pretty nice( all wheels bent and or damaged, front bumper cracked, rear bumper cracked, lr quarter has BIG dent, etc..). so i need some advice on some nice wheels,
should i do body kit or just put stock back on. anyone know about the euro style bumpers?. figure i will fix the appearance and the hop it up, any advice is apreciated:beer:

Domesticated

Established Member
Well man I would prolly go with aftermarket body kit seeing how you are replacing... There are 2 kits that I like out there... 1)The Saleen kit from www.saleen.com it is about 1900 or something plus shipping.. 2)The Cervini kit from www.cervinis.com it is 1800.. I REALLY like the Cervinis kit, it even includes a nice ass fiberglass hood and fender vents.. But you gotta purchase their piaa fog lights that go with the front bumper and all the mesh grilling from them.. As far as wheels go... There are WAY TOO MANY wheels out there lol.. It is all about what taste you have.. I would go with Falken Torque 5's or Racing Hearts with either Toyo Proxe 4's or Nitto Neo Gen's

Lupuri

Smack that ass bitch!
Established Member
Heh, the Cervinni kit is ok, lil too ricer for me (no offense guys, i like simplicity.) Rims, see if you can pick up some used Eurokit rims, I think they look gorgeous, but could see why someone wouldnt want them on a Silver Fosuc.
Good luck homie. Hope stuff works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread