The other MBRP 2011 GT500

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This is the other MBRP GT500 we have (the bossman's) This is the car we'll have in our booth this year at SEMA. It's a 2011 SVTPP car, white with red stripes.

It's getting the red vinyl stripes taken off and black ones with a red pinstripe added. Along with smoked tailights and some of the interior painted. Forgeline wheels, Kenne Bell Blower, coil over suspension, and the normal goodies that go with these cars.

Untitled8.jpg

Untitled6.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled1.png

Untitled14.jpg

The painted stock hood:
Untitled14.jpg

Untitled9-1.jpg

Smoked lights:
Untitled13.jpg

Paint Matched Interior Parts:
Untitled12.jpg

Untitled6.jpg

LarrysLightning

Slower than most
Established Member
That hood, painted interior, pin stripes, and GT700?? :nonono:

I take it you're not in charge of this build judging by how clean all of your builds have been compared to this. I must say Jesse, your car is is quite a bit better looking than what I see so far of this thing. It just seems the build is about 5 years behind the times.

Maybe it will tie together better when it's all put together.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the black stripes with red outlining is boobies! :banana:

so is the KY car going to be in ford's booth at sema? :dancenana:

Joshua484

Established Member
In my opinion that is too much white. Should not have painted the door window surrounds, front lip spoiler, rear lower spoiler filler and side skirts white. Should have left the mirrors black too, except for the tiny section on them that comes color matched to the car. Too much white. Overkill. Makes the car look cheap IMO.

About the only thing I do like is the black over the top stripes. Even the side GT700 stripe looks too dividing.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I too think the rockers, splitter and lower rear valance should have been left black, but it still looks really good. I like the black stripe with red pin stripe. If I ever get the nerve to paint the stripes onto my car, I thought about having the edges pinned in black like the SVTPP cars but only with the thicker stripes. Seeing this makes me want to do it even more.
You have any interior pics? I'm interested to see what it looks like with body matched panels. Not my cup of tea there either, but I would still love to see what it looks like. I'm not one that thinks my opinion is the only opinion. I can appreciate hard work and attention to detail, even when its not my style or something I would particularly like in my own car.

LarrysLightning

Slower than most
Established Member
Me too. The stripes look a lot better now that the car is back together but all that other painted stuff looks cheesy. Very ricer like IMO. I still like the black car a lot better, more of a modern look than this.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Can you say ANTENNAE DELETE.....All that attention to detail and you didn't remove that horrid looking rear antennae....DO IT!!...other than that it's eye catching. Rims and lowered call it a day.

Users who are viewing this thread