The Original General Lee sold for 9.9mil

CFRacer22

Established Member
I can't imagine how many amazingly bad ass cars I could get/build for 9.9 million, what a waste

sharkattack

2003 Cobra Silver
Established Member
SVT_4_me said:
what a waste of money...

yeah no kidding. There were like 30 of those cars built for that stupid ass show. I guess if you got money to burn then no bid deal.

Ben 98

Established Member
sharkattack said:
yeah no kidding. There were like 30 of those cars built for that stupid ass show. I guess if you got money to burn then no bid deal.

I think it was way mor than that, It got to the point that Warner Bros. sent people out to find chargers and offer to buy them from the owner. Sorry I'm kind of a Dukes nerd. Maybe now that John Schnieder sold this car for 9.9 mil he can quit making crappy movies.

IShb3w

Established Member
i saw one of the general lee's in person, no idea if it was the orginal tho (highly doubt it)

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
it just blows my mind to think that i raced against john schneider aka bo duke and this very car here the general lee last year and blew him away in my dodge viper that i would be lucky to get $75k for right now the way it sits. the way i see it if this deal goes thru then my car should be worth at least $150k because i smoked that car hard :bash:

it must be nice to be a celebrity

john says that he is gonna build another one and sell it. he doesn't even have to do movies or TV anymore just sell a general lee every 5 years and live LARGE. whoever paid this kind of $$$ for this car must be insane or is at least a billionaire. if you look at the bid history there is a point in the bidding were the bidding jumped $5 mil in one bid so i think there is some foul play here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread