The official saleen wheels thread

gibsonboy3000

Established Member
DSC03095.jpg

heres a crappy pic of my car... yah i know i need a drop :/ its coming soon...

ITL Cobra

Established Member
Here is mine... I have been thinking about black chrome ones

photo4.jpg

Last edited:

wma8706

Established Member
What centercaps would someone use with black chrome wheels though?

dscn1183dcopy.jpg
dscn1186djscopy.jpg
... for you guys looking to get black chrome wheels.... just keep in mind that black chrome is a very tricky paint much like mystic paint. The color of the wheel is dependent on the intensity of light that is reflected on it. It will look shiny chrome in bright sunlight and will look almost black at night. At times... it may even look gold. Beware! In my opinion... the darker the blk chrome ... the better! Some blk chrome wheels are just way to light and may look like a dirty chrome wheel!

wma8706

Established Member
dscn1183dcopy.jpg
dscn1186djscopy.jpg
... for you guys looking to get black chrome wheels.... just keep in mind that black chrome is a very tricky paint much like mystic paint. The color of the wheel is dependent on the intensity of light that is reflected on it. It will look shiny chrome in bright sunlight and will look almost black at night. At times... it may even look gold. Beware! In my opinion... the darker the blk chrome ... the better! Some blk chrome wheels are just way to light and may look like a dirty chrome wheel!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e616PBzdP08"]YouTube- mustang black chrome saleen replica wheels[/ame]

svtwes

Established Member
Can someone photoshop the Black Chrome Saleen wheels on a silver 03-04cobra. Trying to decide on which wheels i like.

spidartanks

Established Member

SWEET RIDE!!! looks just like my old GT except i had a grill delete and SLP loudmouth catback!
i think the guy i sold it to lives in London, although ive never seen it around!

i missed it so much, i picked up a cobra vert

heres some pics - im thinking i might do saleens again too? hmm

DSC00773.jpg

DSC00777.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

bridge3.jpg

bridge2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread