The Official 2010 Ocean City Drama Thread

convert03cobra

Established Member
Please post all O.C. drama to this thread. We did this last year and it was funny to read all the posts. Problems include but are not limited to: speeding tickets, car problems, got drunk and couldn't find your way home for hours, picked up the ugly chick at the bar, etc.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
there has already been a thread started where a guy just to OC and is having fuel problems

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
there has already been a thread started where a guy just to OC and is having fuel problems

Stuff like that needs it's own thread to get problems alleviated quicker. This is mainly for general shenanigans that may or may not happen when we are all inebriated.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Stuff like that needs it's own thread to get problems alleviated quicker. This is mainly for general shenanigans that may or may not happen when we are all inebriated.

oh, no no no, haha, i wasnt being a smartass. I was just stating that the drama has already started.

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
Does destroyed fuel lines in a tank and having to talk a maitnence guy in a mullet into letting me drop a fuel tank in the condo parking lot count..... Only to go to advanced auto to find the "submersable fuel injection line" is really 3/8 lawn mower fuel line, and then go to napa and get charged 30 bucks for 18inches of fuel line lol

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Raced two younger guys in a Zr1 and they were not coming around me ... and I had 4 people in the car! He told me it ran 10.80 ... not with him driving!!!!!!!!

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Well, the Dead Freddies/Castaways show was AWESOME.

I don't think a single MACA member made it there today. Cars still in the driveway. Yup, last night was fun.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
I know I was there and several others; car #87. There was a well deserved MACA winner there as well. The winner of the best club was surprising. :smmon:

I'll let one of the others share, but the show was great. Very little parking. Glad we were there way early.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread