The Nitrous Outlet SUMMER SALE! ***BIG SAVINGS***

Nitrous Outlet

Established Member
Any quotes I have done for you no matter how old. I can knock an additional 10% off, excluding labor and any products not manfactured by us (not much at all). Let me know if you have any questions.

SummerSale_zpsxejfasag.jpg

Nitrous Outlet

Established Member

RusWolf

Established Member
I forgot to mention i am also on stock motor.
Would this be bad or good for the motor? what would the benefit? would i need a retune for a small 50 shot?
or should i spray it on the intercooler for cold temps?
if you could suggest the best and safest way to make more power i would appreciate. Thanks.

Hey man, for your 5.0. I would recommend this system right here. This is a great out of the box system and can support up to 200hp. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/x-seri...-mustang-single-nozzle-system.html#main-image

22-82003_zpsq7ax2ua8.jpg

Nitrous Outlet

Established Member
If used correctly it's not bad for the motor at all. However, any time you increase the power levels of the engine whether it's boost, nitrous or even higher compression it will cause more wear. This happens because you are demanding more from it than a stock set up. You will not need to change the tune but you need to make sure make sure that you have the right spark plugs (heat range) and that you are pulling enough timing out. The best way to make power is to use the wet kit and spray through the engine. Normally this works so well that the system will make more power than advertised because it is increasing the efficiency of the supercharger.

Users who are viewing this thread