The next Fullerton McDonalds meet 4/12

ls1dave

Established Member
Ok, so I missed the last one due to a death in family, but Ill be here for sure. The March meet had about 75+ cars, with a special show put on my a Porsche 911 turbo. February meet had 100+ cars. now with better weather and more light lets see how big this will be.

where:
McDonalds
1410 NORTH LEMON STREET
ANAHEIM, CA 92801

when: saturday, April 12
when: 8pm

Who Is Going:

LS1tech.com
-fast01z28 (LS1Dave)
-raptorws6
-whatsgrip? (???)
-whatspower? (???)
-LS1BLKSS
-camarojunky74
-m6ttop

LS1gto.com
-dbzguy
-tmorgan800
-Ls2_Smokin_U

GME-forums.com

corvetteforums.com

turbobuick.com

svtperformance.com
-Blue_03_SVT

lxforums.com

clubgp.com

lamustangs

OChorsepower
-silvermi04
-SCR
-Kameleongt

fullthrottlev6.com

socal-racing.com

other

Last edited:

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
this meet sounds big. SO IN FEB. THERE WAS 100 OR SO. I LIVE IN BUENA PARK SO IT SHOULD BE NO PROBLEMTO GO UNLESS THE WEDDING I AM COMING OUT IN IS THAT SAME DAMN WEEKEND. I WILL SEE IF IT IS OPEN FOR ME.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
anyone else planning to go? what happened to that huge ford turn out?

Good thing there weren’t that many last meet. Ford guys would have been very distrait at the sight of a beautiful Z06 sustaining suspension and undercarriage damage from running over a little curb within the parking area.

Cold tires and dropping the hammer most always get you in trouble. I’ve seen it a dozen times or more at Car & Coffee in Irvine.

Do you know how much that exhibition cost him or the exact toll of damage?

rookieterminato

Established Member
No police action last time we were there. Good turn out at the old meet in in&out, but that place was know for the high import action. So the new meeting place i dont think i saw any imports there exept for a porche. I and about 10 other friends will be there for sure.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
I told my friends from work and there down to roll. Im getting my magnaflows on Saturday afternoon. Im rolling on shorty headers, o/r x-pipe with stock mufflers lol.
But yea 1 of them is taking a 01 bullit and another a 07 gixxer 750.

rookieterminato

Established Member
I told my friends from work and there down to roll. Im getting my magnaflows on Saturday afternoon. Im rolling on shorty headers, o/r x-pipe with stock mufflers lol.
But yea 1 of them is taking a 01 bullit and another a 07 gixxer 750.

Dont see much bikes. But well see u there.

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
Good thing there weren’t that many last meet. Ford guys would have been very distrait at the sight of a beautiful Z06 sustaining suspension and undercarriage damage from running over a little curb within the parking area.

Cold tires and dropping the hammer most always get you in trouble. I’ve seen it a dozen times or more at Car & Coffee in Irvine.

Do you know how much that exhibition cost him or the exact toll of damage?

That was the Porsche. We posed Patrick's Z to get a few pix to mess with some friends....

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Im still seeing if I can make it. Got my magnaflows and there not really loud. I don't know im not really satisfied lol. Hey is this Mc Donalds right off the exit? I keep searching and it shows right out of the exit.

kameleongt

Established Member
yea exit lemon right and you can see the mcdonalds from the street or when exiting the freeway I will be at this meet hope to see you guys out.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
I couldn't make it. I did pass by with my dad. I told my dad I was going to go and he just wanted to go home. When is the next one? Im down this time. I also got some Pony Rims. Anybody know where I can get tires?

Users who are viewing this thread