The newest project

SVT95

Established Member
I bought a 99 cobra a few weeks ago and have started the upgrades. so far it's just little stuff but soon I want to forge the bottom end so I can boost more. Right now it's got a full suspension (which I'm still finding out what all parts are on it), full exhaust, and an eaton swap. so enough talking, here's some pictures from the day I got it to now. and you'll have to excuse the dirty exhaust. I didn't realize you would be able to see it this clearly in the pictures.

IMG_5515.jpg

IMG_5517.jpg

IMG_5595.jpg

IMG_5862_3_4_fused.jpg

IMG_5870.jpg

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Best color there is! I agree that down the line the wing should go. The new wheels look a hundred times better than the bullitts. Looking good! :beer:

SVT95

Established Member
the wing will probably be the next thing to go. It's just the factory 99, i liked it at first but after seeing so many cobra's without them, it's gotta go. For those of you that have taken yours off, did you just plug the holes or weld them up?

SVT95

Established Member
post more pics! car looks 100% better with the new rims!

I'll add a couple more here but I don't have much. My buddy and I found one of the warmer nights (still below freezing) and sat on the concrete for 30 minutes at 1am to get these pictures. After that, we decided to let it warm up to get more. As for the wing, I agree it needs to go but buying another wing isn't an option right now as funds are tight after buying this than adding the wheels and tires. So, for now, I'll probably find a way to plug the holes so it doesn't look like trash. Thanks for all the replys everyone.

IMG_5858_59_60_tonemapped00000-3.jpg

IMG_5858.jpg

same picture just different editing and first one's flipped. second shows the wheels a little better.

Users who are viewing this thread